User avatar
Poseidon
Knight
Knight
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:55 pm

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:42 pm

Namorat wrote:
Although to be fair your phone's return button or back button brings you to your previous screen.


Unfortunately it'll be a while before my dream comes true and every phone is an Android and therefore has a back button...
 
User avatar
Namorat
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:05 pm

That's really a feature other phones are missing? I never had anything but an Android.
no more money from me
 
User avatar
Namorat
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:07 pm

I am at the brink to orange+1 right now. Since the numbers in the app don't seem accurate enough: if I have five maxed items on orange and could max two for orange+1, the app shows it could be worth to fuse. Do you agree?
no more money from me
 
User avatar
Taka
Knight
Knight
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:47 pm

hengli wrote:
This is something I also think is an issue. Will talk with him so he can improve it in the next versions!


Thx hengli!!

Namorat wrote:
Although to be fair your phone's return button or back button brings you to your previous screen.


Thx for the input :) as other people wrote here, I'm iOS user so could not think of back button on Bluestack lol
S 121 Justice League leader
 
User avatar
agentz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 12:05 am
Contact:

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:56 am

hengli wrote:
Taka wrote:
really great job!! thank you very much :)

so far i find one thing. Its not clear how to go to other screen once i select the hero. e.g. i select ability screen and it took time for me to go back to main screen.
would be nice if it has general back button and such.

Thank you very much again for this great job!!

This is something I also think is an issue. Will talk with him so he can improve it in the next versions!



I thought that would be enough "Back" button on your device in order to go back. But do button, no problems! I Will do ;)
Just in case, sorry for my bad English :roll:
 
User avatar
agentz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 12:05 am
Contact:

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:03 am

Namorat wrote:
I am at the brink to orange+1 right now. Since the numbers in the app don't seem accurate enough: if I have five maxed items on orange and could max two for orange+1, the app shows it could be worth to fuse. Do you agree?


Tell me, what items or what hero did the comparison? I will recheck! Characteristics were all recorded by hand on every item.Everything was checked, but maybe I could be wrong
Just in case, sorry for my bad English :roll:
 
User avatar
agentz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 12:05 am
Contact:

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:10 am

Taka wrote:
Thx for the input :) as other people wrote here, I'm iOS user so could not think of back button on Bluestack lol


In fact, bluestacks has a back button )) But it is inconvenient, I agree will Make the button =)
Image
Just in case, sorry for my bad English :roll:
 
User avatar
hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 1263
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:20 am

Welcome to the forum Max!

And try not to make consecutive posts please.
 
User avatar
Namorat
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:44 am

agentz wrote:
Namorat wrote:
I am at the brink to orange+1 right now. Since the numbers in the app don't seem accurate enough: if I have five maxed items on orange and could max two for orange+1, the app shows it could be worth to fuse. Do you agree?


Tell me, what items or what hero did the comparison? I will recheck! Characteristics were all recorded by hand on every item.Everything was checked, but maybe I could be wrong


I looked most closely at Zem, but Cara and Arachna seem off. I have him with five maxed items at orange and the numbers are a bit of. Not by much, mind you. I will check again later, but I am not sure where I may made a mistake, but maybe I have a twist in my brain
no more money from me
 
User avatar
agentz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 12:05 am
Contact:

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:47 am

hengli wrote:
Welcome to the forum Max!

And try not to make consecutive posts please.

Ok sorry :roll:

Namorat wrote:
I looked most closely at Zem, but Cara and Arachna seem off. I have him with five maxed items at orange and the numbers are a bit of. Not by much, mind you. I will check again later, but I am not sure where I may made a mistake, but maybe I have a twist in my brain

I checked the characteristics of these items again, with their characteristics in the game. All right
Just in case, sorry for my bad English :roll:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: filedownload, vyshryke and 22 guests