hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Soul Hunters Guide APP - NEW VERSION!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Hello all,

Our player AgentZ has developed an android app with all the information about our game heroes, exp calculators, awakening quests detailed information and many other features.

You can compare hero stats, check fusion levels, check all the heroes available in our game and if that is not enough there are even calculators to check how much gold is needed to go from one level to other or time needed to upgrade your heroes abilities. We support AgentZ but this is not an official app by Lilith Games and we are not responsible for it. But Max (AgentZ) cooperates with us and he is looking for the feedback from you guys to improve the app.

If you want to download it, you can get the app in the link below:

main screen.jpg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ntersguide

The app is for Android players but you can get an android emulator and run it on your pc if you don't have an android device. This topic is sticky and you are all free to share your suggestions, report issues with the app and much more. We hope you guys enjoy it!

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Soul Hunters Guide APP - Available for download!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:46 pm

First notice; I feel as if it all zooms in way too much. I'd like it all to be a tad smaller, even the text.

hengli

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:11 pm

Ok, I will talk with him. :)

Markuslars
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Hello ! I love this , but i don't know if it is just me but i would like something like a "team composition" guide , that shows good ways to make a team ? I have no clue if that is to difficult to make but i think that it would be nice for new people to see what characters they should aim for and stuff like that ! Thx

Rhyper

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:19 pm

Markuslars wrote:
Hello ! I love this , but i don't know if it is just me but i would like something like a "team composition" guide , that shows good ways to make a team ? I have no clue if that is to difficult to make but i think that it would be nice for new people to see what characters they should aim for and stuff like that ! Thx

Rhyper

He could try listing setups by checking the top players on a few servers, for lvl 80, 90, 96, - as it depends on levels

Markuslars
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Ye atleast i would like that , ofcourse it depends on the team you are up against and stuff like that but it was just a thought ;)

Taka
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:47 pm

really great job!! thank you very much :)

so far i find one thing. Its not clear how to go to other screen once i select the hero. e.g. i select ability screen and it took time for me to go back to main screen.
would be nice if it has general back button and such.

Thank you very much again for this great job!!
S 121 Justice League leader

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:11 pm

One thing I noticed with skills is that it gives a definitive number. I assume it's for the last available level, but it would be helpful to either give us the actual growth (as in 200+ damage per level for example) or a way to show us the skill at a level of our choice. Aside from that I like the app.
no more money from me

hengli

Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:32 am

Taka wrote:
really great job!! thank you very much :)

so far i find one thing. Its not clear how to go to other screen once i select the hero. e.g. i select ability screen and it took time for me to go back to main screen.
would be nice if it has general back button and such.

Thank you very much again for this great job!!

This is something I also think is an issue. Will talk with him so he can improve it in the next versions!

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:28 am

Although to be fair your phone's return button or back button brings you to your previous screen.
no more money from me