Draxian
Knight
Knight

Treasure caves are fubared.

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Any reason the enemy levels are on average are ten levels higher than mine making treasure caves pretty aids to play FIX PLEASE. And im not spending more money on grossly over priced shit that doesnt get you any where so im not falling for that again.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Re: Treasure caves are fubared.

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:43 pm

Never mind make that 22 levels WTF!!!!!! Level 56 team against 78 wtf is wrong with you people.Make your game fun FFS.

divino
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:32 am

just found a level 93 while mine is 75... wiped the floor with them, dont be afraid if the game match you its because it calculate you could win.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:29 am

Level doesn't tell the entire story. How's their average score? 5k more than you can muster? That would be a reasonable complaint, I think
no more money from me

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:41 am

Draxian wrote:
Any reason the enemy levels are on average are ten levels higher than mine making treasure caves pretty aids to play FIX PLEASE. And im not spending more money on grossly over priced shit that doesnt get you any where so im not falling for that again.

The matching system is not only based on player level, but ratings and other factors. So if you were matched to players that have higher level than you it doesn't necessarily mean you can't beat them. :)

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:17 am

So how come I constantly encounter 47k rated parties while my best five hero rating doesn't exceed 43k?

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:38 am

Puckersunchers wrote:
So how come I constantly encounter 47k rated parties while my best five hero rating doesn't exceed 43k?

Because you need to be tactical. I often beat others with 3-4k more rating than me. I'm 88, and often beat lvl 90-92. Of course there are times where I have to take a second round, but its manageable if you got the right setup.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Puckersunchers wrote:

It's more important to select opponents that don't cheese. Like fighting some teams in standard arena are easier than a team with many nukes, like ethera/cara/ariel will ultimate way too fast... So pick teams that can survive.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:

It's more important to select opponents that don't cheese. Like fighting some teams in standard arena are easier than a team with many nukes, like ethera/cara/ariel will ultimate way too fast... So pick teams that can survive.

Despite whatever hengli said, you virtually can't compete against lineups with 3-4k higher rating, that include heroes like Bloodspear, Dokras, Jasmine and Gizmo with their energy bar half way filled. They will give you a guaranteed whooping, regardless how great the content of your attacking lineup.