KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Awaken Dokras or not

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:10 pm

I have face awakened dokras while plundering and I have to say, he did seem pretty strong...

Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:19 pm

Think awaken is good only in the defensive part of the game, but I like using him at the offensive one too, so I will wait a bit on his awakening.

Bigkail
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:53 pm

Vesperas wrote:
vatuma wrote:
Top of server 100
1 Tholin Riley Kaneq Leah Ethera
2 Tholin Arachna Ethera Serafine Dokras
3 Tholin Arachna Garrick Serafine Dokras
4 Arachna Dokras Cara Ariel Gale

Top of server 48
1 Namtar Havoc Serafine Dokras Li Twins
2 Namtar Arachna Enrique Serafine Cara
3 Elric Tholin Aqua Ethera Serafine
4 Tholin Ethera Serafine Mortus Cara

Yes, they have awakaned Dokras

If I was on those servers, those teams would change fast :D

Yes very fast, the fastest fall that everyone has seen :D
S15 Woodlands / S211 Bounty Hunter
「A」llstars

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:35 am

BigKail, you out of everyone should know I'm the #1 influence on what people use on defense :D.

I'm the reason a few weak ago everyone pretty much needed to use a two tank set up, All those Xan/Leah/Kaneq/Lum garbage teams? Yea, you won't see them anymore.

Arac as tank? Stalks? I'm limiting ethera teams too :D
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:13 pm

I faced him plundering.
The delay made possible an easy Xanos + Ezio + Tanya play to destroy the whole backline, while normal Dokras would cast entangle and allow to kill one. When he joined the battle, he had 5 on him...not so worth

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:59 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
I faced him plundering.
The delay made possible an easy Xanos + Ezio + Tanya play to destroy the whole backline, while normal Dokras would cast entangle and allow to kill one. When he joined the battle, he had 5 on him...not so worth

That's because the rest of his team sucked, not because of him. It's certainly not 1/2 casts of entangle that would make a difference between killing 0 heroes and 4.
And I noticed that when he joins the battle he is indeed STRONG, like super fast attack and much higher damage on basic attack.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:27 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:
I faced him plundering.

That's because the rest of his team sucked, not because of him. It's certainly not 1/2 casts of entangle that would make a difference between killing 0 heroes and 4.
And I noticed that when he joins the battle he is indeed STRONG, like super fast attack and much higher damage on basic attack.

that's right, but 1-2 entangle could kill xanos and/or ezio, making impossible for them to execute the whole team...
He's surely stronger for long fights but trades this with his anti-assassin utility

Kimbro
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:21 pm

I think it's not about awaken is good or bad or Dokras is useless or not after awaken, I think it's just that you need to plan all fights different when Dokras is awaken, and out of arena, call him to enter the battle at right moment. Anyway you can think in priorize to awaken other heroes first if you aren't sure about Dokras. I haven't awaked Dokras but all that I have heard about it from ppl who awaken him is that he's much better after awaken.
Y así conocerán vuestras mercedes el modo en que el nombre de mi patria era respetado, temido y odiado, y cómo, para crear el infierno en el mar o en la tierra, no eran menester más que un español y el filo de una espada.

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:37 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru