User avatar
Taka
Knight
Knight
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:40 pm

good team set up for Awakened Dokras

Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Anyone found one??

I of course tried stall team but didn't work at all at least for arena (EA offense did work occasionally). It's really easy to counter by Arachna, Serafine etc. if Lucious has the same skill of Dot Arena which can heal ally constantly (i believe thats his blue skill) then might be??

I almost regret now made him awakened as missing tangle skill is a huge loss.
S 121 Justice League leader
 
User avatar
SpiritArmor
Squire
Squire
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Re: good team set up for Awakened Dokras

Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:28 pm

Taka wrote:
I almost regret now made him awakened as missing tangle skill is a huge loss.


Man, that sucks to hear.

As a note, Lucius is a completely different character from his Dot Arena version, so no, he doesn't have any heal, only a shield and an energy booster.
 
User avatar
Taka
Knight
Knight
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Re: good team set up for Awakened Dokras

Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:40 pm

SpiritArmor wrote:
Taka wrote:
I almost regret now made him awakened as missing tangle skill is a huge loss.


Man, that sucks to hear.

As a note, Lucius is a completely different character from his Dot Arena version, so no, he doesn't have any heal, only a shield and an energy booster.


Yes :( I also play Heroes Charge (however SH is better for me), so i know how much he can be useful if he has same skill here but anyway...

still waiting for your opinion or inputs guys!!
S 121 Justice League leader
 
User avatar
Dirk
Baron
Baron
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 10:52 am

Re: good team set up for Awakened Dokras

Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:28 am

Dokras awoken is "just a ruined hero". stop.
 
User avatar
Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Cloud 9 above K2
Contact:

Re: good team set up for Awakened Dokras

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:57 pm

His he really? Need more input. How bout the Havoc Pool.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.
 
User avatar
Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:42 am

Re: good team set up for Awakened Dokras

Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:09 am

I'm more afraid to attack mines with normal Dokrases than mines with awakened ones. So far my success rate against mines with awakened Dokrases is 5-0. I manage to clear out the rest of the party within 30 seconds so he is forced to come out of his hiding, only to be killed by my fully charged heroes lol.
 
User avatar
Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:42 am

Re: good team set up for Awakened Dokras

Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:12 am

The only positive thing about his awakening is his appearance. He looks really cool. Especially his headgear.
 
User avatar
Taka
Knight
Knight
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Re: good team set up for Awakened Dokras

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Vesperas wrote:
His he really? Need more input. How bout the Havoc Pool.


it took me some minutes but could manage to complete finally :)

Puckersunchers wrote:
I'm more afraid to attack mines with normal Dokrases than mines with awakened ones. So far my success rate against mines with awakened Dokrases is 5-0. I manage to clear out the rest of the party within 30 seconds so he is forced to come out of his hiding, only to be killed by my fully charged heroes lol.


yes, and sometimes its hard to face him at later stage of CoF. 30 sec rule is of course fine but sometimes because of my heroes pool at 13,14,15 etc, its really hard :( and i agree with you 100% about appearance !!

so, anyone fond good setup?
S 121 Justice League leader
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: good team set up for Awakened Dokras

Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:35 pm

Well, I see all the cool players using awakened dokras and swearing that he is awesome.
 
User avatar
Taka
Knight
Knight
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Re: good team set up for Awakened Dokras

Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:49 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Well, I see all the cool players using awakened dokras and swearing that he is awesome.


Thx for reply mate :) any idea what team would make me cool too lol
S 121 Justice League leader

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CalebEvask, filedownload, vyshryke and 42 guests