Draxian
Knight
Knight

So when is the 50 million gold for free happening.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Cof is getting to be complete bullshit i NEEDED to finish it completly to get my tholin to 4 stars today so i could final hold arena number 1 for like 8 more hours and that stupid frame should get it as soon as you get in first spot not wait for a stupid reset. People have told me to charge my ults for cof well today i charged guess what 35 fucking ults guess what 30 of them are shit because they are not maxed level at 51 but guess what im expected to pay about 2000$ too get my abilitys maxed so i can complete a fucking daily cof and get a guy too 4 stars to hold the stupid arena top spot for more than 6 hours now i have to wait for tommorow. Fuck that pissed me off. Lilith you can deposit the 100-500 million gold in my account thanks so i can play your damn game already put like 400$ in which is over 4 times the price of a triple A title so that kind of finacial support is EASILY worth 200-750 million virtual coins. So ya thanks again cant wait to have more than 5 characters that arnt complete fucking trash just because i cant invest the 200 million gold hell thats....................ok now that ive gotten that out of my system im not so pissed i think ineed some sleep time for bed.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: So when is the 50 million gold for free happening.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Draxian wrote:
Cof is getting to be complete bullshit i NEEDED to finish it completly to get my tholin to 4 stars today so i could final hold arena number 1 for like 8 more hours and that stupid frame should get it as soon as you get in first spot not wait for a stupid reset. People have told me to charge my ults for cof well today i charged guess what 35 fucking ults guess what 30 of them are shit because they are not maxed level at 51 but guess what im expected to pay about 2000$ too get my abilitys maxed so i can complete a fucking daily cof and get a guy too 4 stars to hold the stupid arena top spot for more than 6 hours now i have to wait for tommorow. Fuck that pissed me off. Lilith you can deposit the 100-500 million gold in my account thanks so i can play your damn game already put like 400$ in which is over 4 times the price of a triple A title so that kind of finacial support is EASILY worth 200-750 million virtual coins. So ya thanks again cant wait to have more than 5 characters that arnt complete fucking trash just because i cant invest the 200 million gold hell thats....................ok now that ive gotten that out of my system im not so pissed i think ineed some sleep time for bed.

lol player gets savage ))))))))))))))) if i could, i would send you 1 million coins))))

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Draxian wrote:
Cof is getting to be complete bullshit i NEEDED to finish it completly to get my tholin to 4 stars today so i could final hold arena number 1 for like 8 more hours and that stupid frame should get it as soon as you get in first spot not wait for a stupid reset. People have told me to charge my ults for cof well today i charged guess what 35 fucking ults guess what 30 of them are shit because they are not maxed level at 51 but guess what im expected to pay about 2000$ too get my abilitys maxed so i can complete a fucking daily cof

You're not supposed to have 35 heroes maxed at lvl 51, that is stupid. You're probably upgrading too many heroes at once that's why you don't have gold. Focus on 15 only while you're levelling, ignore the others. Once you have 15 heroes maxed (really maxed), COF is not too hard. Once you hit lvl 90 and people start having awakened characters it will become harder, but then you can upgrade more heroes and it starts getting easier again when you have a lot of heroes.

and get a guy too 4 stars to hold the stupid arena top spot for more than 6 hours now i have to wait for tommorow. Fuck that pissed me off.

You don't hold a spot for 6 hours to get the frame, that is not a good strategy. What you do is attack the #1 spot when there is less than 5 seconds left for the reset.

PS: Don't forget you can, and should, reset a COF encounter if you're losing.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:59 pm

Lol wow i sure was mad and over tired went to bed after reset lol stupid game making me so mad lol.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:01 pm

No i have like 10 good heros but need like 30 to complete a cof sometimes it gets pretty rough also having no possible access to jasmine makes things very hard.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:41 am

Draxian wrote:
No i have like 10 good heros but need like 30 to complete a cof sometimes it gets pretty rough also having no possible access to jasmine makes things very hard.

You don't need 30 heros to complete a cof, especially not before you face awakened heroes.Are you resetting the fights when you're losing?

Also, why do you have no "possible access" to jasmine? If you don't have her try to get her ASAP and, in the meanwhile ask someone who has her to put her in the mercenary camp. Before I summoned mine I used to hire one everyday just for the COF.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:30 am

I only used 6 characters to complete cof every day and not a single one dies, full clear takes about 15 minutes.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:55 pm

I have a 4 person guild and its gonna take MONTHS to get jasmine i have been capping my stam for like 2 weeks and have 12000 rep and when i get 40k to finally open a raid which will happen in like 2-5 months it will probably give me a 100 guild coins or something stupid enless i drop 500$ on gems or something like everything else in this game so i should get jasmine in 5-10 years of play.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:56 pm

So ya no jasmine means cancerous cofs for along time i use leon vincent and flora but its not enough healing.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:59 pm

My team that makes everything dead is gale,riley ezio,tholin and either firehawk or vincent but that team has no sustain so its impossible to get the last fight down because everyone is WAY to worn down because of the fight to get there.