Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Is Ezio ever going to be fixed?

Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:08 am

Honestly will he ever be patched or is being broken ok if it's a revenue generating hero? Why can ezio dodge tareths first hit on her ultimate and completely negate 100% of all the damage, why can he still dodge while frozen in time by ethera, why can he still dodge/attack/jump/bullshit when he is rooted/neted/stunned/silenced/disarmed/immobile/dead/fukingstupid.

Seriously fix this, it makes me rage more then anything in this game to have an Ezio that takes 0 dmg from an ult that should one shot him for no god damn reason. If not change the name of his skill to god mode.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Is Ezio ever going to be fixed?

Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:20 am

Ezio is pretty balanced to be honest. He is annoying if you don't have a counter for him in your team, but there are many counters.

Being able to dodge a lot of stuff is his strength. If you remove this from him he will become one of the most useless heroes in the game

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:44 am

assasssins are suppose to be ninja-like. duh
Server: 199
Name: peanutjelly

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:49 pm

One of the annoying things about Ezio is that he can't be targeted at all half the time. Changing this would be a nice change
no more money from me

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:48 am

All the heroes from the game have counters. :) Search the forum for other posts and you will see many players explaining about how to counter Ezio.

Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Is not Ezio's fault that you can't counter him................

Gaspin
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:28 pm

I agree, Ezio is avoiding all CC. All CC have less effect on him, he avoiding xanos ult after of he get stun, he get Enrique sleep, he with icon but keeping moving. The group dont Target him. Its insane. And i'm using counters but still getting dificults with him. He need be fixed

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:27 am

hengli wrote:
All the heroes from the game have counters. :) Search the forum for other posts and you will see many players explaining about how to counter Ezio.

It's not there is no counter to him or that hw is super strong but the fact that he literally is able to get out of ALL mechanics in the game. He is the only hero that can do this and it does not state anywhere in his skills that he can shrug off any crowd control and ultimate in the game.

It's obviously the result of his 3rd skill and the way it has been coded. Either his skill description needs to be updated or his instant dodge every 12 seconds needs to have a status check loop before being executed. As it stands right now I'm 98% certain that his 3rd skill is programed with a 12 second wait period in a repeating loop that will initiative a dodge and trigger his jumping sequence as well as making him invulnerable the instant he takes any physical damage regardless of what is going on. As a result even skills like arachnas net and dokras entangle which clearly state that the target will no longer be able to dodge, ezio will still dodge and get out of the crown control.

To make things worse this also applies to physical spell hits and not just regular attacks. This is not true for any other character or skill in the game. Only ezio I'd able to have his guaranteed dodge trigger on a spell hit such as tareth ultimate, which also makes him invulnerable negating the entire skill and all of its damage.

So is this how ezio 3rd skill was always intended to work? To dodge physical spells, ignore all crowd control even the ones that specifically prevent dodging, and everything else that has been mentioned.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:17 am

Gmanju wrote:
hengli wrote:

It's not there is no counter to him or that hw is super strong but the fact that he literally is able to get out of ALL mechanics in the game. He is the only hero that can do this and it does not state anywhere in his skills that he can shrug off any crowd control and ultimate in the game.

There is, and is this easily observable by the fact that most top teams in arena do not use him.

He is strong versus some types of teams, and this is indeed due to the fact that he is able to dodge a lot of stuff. But like I said that is his strength, are you suggesting that he should have no strengths? Because if you remove this from him he will be useless. He already is very squishy if he finds himself in a position where he can't dodge. If you remove his doge he will die in 5 seconds to almost everything.

Try aracna, she is one of the best counters for him. If he is the tank he is dead meat, use aracna on the front as well (usually I don't advise using aracna on front). If he is not on front and he manages to use an ultimate on her... both will die, so that's not so bad as well.

There are other heroes that are good vs him: most magic ultimates, cara, dokras, etc. Although dokras is widely mentioned I don't find him to be that good of a counter, the trap is a hit or miss vs ezio, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but cara almost always works and he dies instantly.

Maxie3
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:00 am

Agree. His 3rd skill should be reworked as soon as possible. It shouldn't work like that. If you stun him, he should be stuned. That's simple, really.

"He is strong versus some types of teams, and this is indeed due to the fact that he is able to dodge a lot of stuff. But like I said that is his strength, are you suggesting that he should have no strengths? Because if you remove this from him he will be useless. He already is very squishy if he finds himself in a position where he can't dodge. If you remove his doge he will die in 5 seconds to almost everything. "

So:
1. Remove his skill = useless.
2. Keep it = Annoying as fk.

That's what I call the terrible design.
For example, why you guys won't make him not using 3rd skill when he's stunned, but instead give him mini damage boost or smth? That way, he should be more healthy.