Draxian
Knight
Knight

A question for experienced players level70+

Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:22 pm

Who would you use to replace vincent in this situation. The team i am enjoying the most right is Tholin,Riley Ezio Arachne and Vincent. This team currently is shredding everything. Riley and Tholin are really the backbone of the team Riley buffs crit and shreds the enemy armor and Tholin comes in and dOes INSANE damage and Riley softens them up Ezio is great for executions and does great party wide damage and mitigates alot of damage. Arachne stuns and eats enemy health alive. And vincent hurts stuff and doesnt die. What i would like is another Aoe front line character. A team i struggled against for along time was Ezio lumos firehawk gale and that centuar guy with the extreme single target damage but what i like about my current team is since they basically zerg the front line i was able to chew through they in very short order and would like to keep the zerg build going any character suggestions? I was thinking Drago maybe because he does that axe throw but i heard hes only good late game.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: A question for experienced players level70+

Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:09 am

Draxian wrote:
Who would you use to replace vincent in this situation. The team i am enjoying the most right is Tholin,Riley Ezio Arachne and Vincent. This team currently is shredding everything. Riley and Tholin are really the backbone of the team Riley buffs crit and shreds the enemy armor and Tholin comes in and dOes INSANE damage and Riley softens them up Ezio is great for executions and does great party wide damage and mitigates alot of damage. Arachne stuns and eats enemy health alive. And vincent hurts stuff and doesnt die. What i would like is another Aoe front line character. A team i struggled against for along time was Ezio lumos firehawk gale and that centuar guy with the extreme single target damage but what i like about my current team is since they basically zerg the front line i was able to chew through they in very short order and would like to keep the zerg build going any character suggestions? I was thinking Drago maybe because he does that axe throw but i heard hes only good late game.

Drago is a tank, he will not do any damage.

I don't see any character you could use with both AOE and frontline to use there. Musashi maybe, he has an attack that hits all the frontline but he is single target mostly. Some more suggestions for your team:
Leon - He is frontline but he is a tank doesn't deal any damage. He does have an aura that increases your team physical attack, and all your heroes are physical except arachna
Leah - She does great AOE damage (if the level is not too low, what is your level?)
Gale - She also has an aura that increases your team physical attack. She has a team wide silence, which is great. Her basic attacks don't deal much damage but, the ultimate is great burst damage.

Why do you want the character to be frontline btw? If you have too many frontlines you will be easy prey to seraphine.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:19 am

Im level 47 currently didnt read that ability of gales might have to play with that looks like it could pwn

Oh im just having fun with them at the moment my seraphine is a little underleveled at the moment but the zerg rush is pretty nuts i for what you have told me i might try switching out arachne for gale and switching out vincent for leon that will give some survivability and gale and leon can buff Tholin for doubly over the top damage lol.

Thanks for the tips.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:26 am

This month's Log in hero is a front liner with some aoe attacks. His ult is great, but he leaves his position. Same for Xanos unfortunately.
Magdor has aoe but is another hero who changes positions.
no more money from me

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:51 pm

The ten heros i am keeping maxed at the moment because i have 30 heros and keeping them all at max is WAYto much work and resources.

The ten are Ezio firehawk tholin riley garrick gale vincent flora arachne leon. Serafine will be one ill be working on ibe never used garrick but many people say hes awesome so i just have him there ready to go.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:15 pm

any front liner is better than vincent. Why? Teams will wreck him later on. at 85 , a vincent is the equivalent of free energy at least when I see him.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:03 am

But but he has magic defence ok well if they put him in the back of the front line it would be good but he is WAY to far forward.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:08 pm

Draxian wrote:
But but he has magic defence ok well if they put him in the back of the front line it would be good but he is WAY to far forward.

That's the point, he's supposed to be a magic tank, except he blows big time against physical teams and magic teams can still wreck him. Personally I tried hard to like vincent but he only disappointed so far.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:12 pm

His magic defence is pretty insane i have him at 5 stars and i think he has 5.8 magic defence per level which is insanly high best use for that defence is againt death birdy he can soak the death beam about 3 times better than the rest of my team.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Draxian wrote:
His magic defence is pretty insane i have him at 5 stars and i think he has 5.8 magic defence per level which is insanly high best use for that defence is againt death birdy he can soak the death beam about 3 times better than the rest of my team.

How will he help if your team is dead? His best use is against strong single starget magic heroes, but it's very unlikely that a team will only have these kind of heroes.