Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Re: Your top 10 heros at your level.

Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:09 am

Draxian wrote:
What are your guys top 10 heros at your level early game and late game characters will differ some will not.

My current top ten i would have to say is Tholin,Ezio,Firehawk,Riley,Arachne,serafina,flora,Vincent,gale and leon.

Currently level 47.

I know some of those characters are purchase only Ezio and Fire hawk but they are both very good.

I'd give yo 10 but don't try to make lineups out of them.

Tholin, Arachna, Garrick, Dokras, Bloodspear, Cara, Gale, Leah, Riley, Jasmine

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:10 pm

Shirley, Ember, Boomer, Lucius, Hanzo, Mariana, Torsen, Ulfang, Esabel and Sumiko are INSANE!

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:23 am

Zentor will you not troll my posts there bud you have said in other in threads that those 10 characters and most of the community has said they are utter crap and in my own experience they have been less than stellar i have an idea with lucius and awakened tholin but thats gonna be ALONG way away.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:25 am

But honestly riley and tholin are my top two they are absolutly amazing Tholin is the hidhest damage dealer i have seen and riley is just simply amazing.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:12 am

Lvl 88

Cof: Flora, ariel, dokras, jasmine, alaistar. Bloodspear replace flora to instant kill harder teams, ethera replace ariel for teams with lots of evading and mobile units like ezio/namtar/riley, and leon against any teams that I face while not having either heals ready to use 9/10 times because of ezio getting nearly 1 shotted by alaistar at the start of the match and him using his ult right away on a low hp member thus leon ult stops that homoness.

Pvp: Riley, leon, ethera, slim, arachna, dokras, garick, tanya, havoc, and tareth. Honestly too many good heroes for arena.

Raids/hol: Slim, gale, bloodspear, garick, nightshade, tholin, tanya, riley, leah, and gizmo.

On my server I'm the 2nd highest lvl player with #1 in both arenas, have majority of dmg records in all raids, #1 in every hol and basically destroy anything and everything. Only the #1 player has any chance of taking me out in normal arena while in epic arena I have defended the last 100+ attacks.

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:57 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо