Draxian
Knight
Knight

My how convienent.........

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Its extremely suspicious too me that enemy ultimates go off before mine its so really convienent that when i have an ult ready in arena my characters like to wait till they get bombed by opponents ultimates before trying to activate, would make sense if they devs werent fucking with us to have ult activate NOW when that bar is full not wait a tenth of a second. I call it pretty sleazy to be manipulating the game so people that do pay money like myself can never get ahead so thats gonna stop but ill probably still buy when there is an INSANE deal that gives a crazy buff but that will be for my own enjoyment. Also doing a CoF to have 35 of my level 45 heros wiped out by a team of 4 43s is kinda like wtf oh well.When enemy firehawks go off before mine in arena EVERY single time you kinda realize that things are rigged so my advice is dont bother spending ANY gems to get ahead and feed these con artists just buy for your own pleasure and only when they give an INSANE deal.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Re: My how convienent.........

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:23 pm

When talking about ults going off before mine i was talking about same characters like a dokras or firehawk not just any ult because some characters charge faster.Also they dont wait a tenth of a second its more like 3-4 seconds what NEEDS to happen is as SOON as that bar is filled and i mean the INSTANT it fills it activates. Because that has lost me so many games its dumb as shit but they want you to buy millions of gems so can boost far above and beyond your enemies too actualy beat them well this is what i have to say about that motivation. Go fuck yourself.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:31 pm

I dont want to be that guy but i cant honestly be the only person that sees this happening.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:49 pm

And for my forth and final post on my own thread which i hope to be the last yes i am raging and yes i said some harsh things but i feel manipulated and honestly it pissed me right off about it. So i need a hug can one of you guys send me a /hug cuz i need one.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:28 pm

Arena uses ''Turns''. It's a deal breaker in almost every arena battle. Call it luck.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Ahh i see that would explain it

Guru
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:48 pm

Another thing to consider... everyone has that slight delay to deal with. Including people attacking you. I wonder how many of your defensive victories occurred because of this?
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:15 am

Ok well i basically thought they were just trying to screw us to get more money shrug well..... I just i retract my first three posts i do LOVE this game hence why ive invested like400$ in it because i love it and will probably stick with it for months\years. But if its something that screws everyone i can live with it. Thanks for the insight Guru your name suits you.

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:56 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт