divino
Baron
Baron

Giant Meehnes?

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:12 am

Giant mines are a bit dissapointing, pay to mine? Meh. I wont mind to waste diamonds if those mines were aditional to the ones i already have, do you have 2 mines? pay 50 diamonds and get 1 aditional for 24 hours, and/or the mine production is 100% more of a standard one, then it would be profitable to spend the diamonds, but the way is now... sorry i'll keep with my old mines.

Arcatrina
Squire
Squire

Re: Giant Meehnes?

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:42 am

Agree

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:48 pm

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:50 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:46 pm

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:45 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо