Draxian
Knight
Knight

Finally I got the death birdy.Also..

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:53 am

Well Firehawk was roasting me over and over than I got tired of being roasted so I bought 10 packs of diamond chests in till I got him and he's everything I could have hoped for he is truly a death birdy.

Now on a negative note this new event where you have to get malrath to rank 5 is utterly retarded I have spent 400$ on this game since I started playing now I spent about 2800 gems on soul stone packs and I got malrath and 3 soul stones, now at that current rate I would have to spend about 10000-20000$ to get that event done and let's be honest that is mentally retarded. We the players feed your ass cut us some slack.

Turtle
Squire
Squire

Re: Finally I got the death birdy.Also..

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:56 am

Those events are far from mandatory, more like a thank you gift to those players who are spending insane amounts to star up the new heroes. For the people who spent the $500 to get him to 5 stars, I don't think giving them his awakening item is going overboard at all

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:00 am

No I was just saying to do it is impossible I don't mind spending money but I calculate it would be like 10000$ to get them because I spent 2800 gems and got 3 malrath soul stones.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:02 am

But I guess if they made it cheaper like 100$ everyone would have a awakened malrath and I don't feel like fighting a bunch of awakened malrath a so I will just drop it LOL. I got the death birdy so I am happy

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:49 am

Just had to post again on how much I love the death birdy is there any easier way to get birdy soul stones than drop thousands of dollar cuz I'm not really into that.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:50 am

He said the R word. Shame on you.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:09 am

Roasted, really. Retarded.rate? That's all that was said.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:27 am

I'm going to assume you triggered Vesves with 'retarded', which is actually a word a lot of people can't use anymore because a lot of folks get up in arms about it nowadays. Political correctness and all that. To answer your question, the only place to get Firehawk soulstones is from the diamond chest. There is no other way.

Whether you can get a conjuring stone hero to 5 stars is indeed compounded by money, but it's mostly a factor of luck. If you can get the card in multiple draws then you'll get him to 5 stars rather easily since every good draw is 30 soulstones. This month has been incredibly sour for me. I've dropped 12,000 mother@#$%ing gems and I still haven't even got the @#%$ing card. My luck is usually a LOT better than this...
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:59 am

Vespefag shouldn't play so innocent. His toxicity in global chat is to the extreme, spouting shit like "fuck you traitor" and dissing people for not having 7 stars. Got screens for that, if youre in doubt.
He's so damn autistic lmao

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Zentor wrote:
Vespefag shouldn't play so innocent. His toxicity in global chat is to the extreme, spouting shit like "fuck you traitor" and dissing people for not having 7 stars. Got screens for that, if youre in doubt.
He's so damn autistic lmao

Hey may have been toxic in the forums (no idea about the game), which I agree he was, at least in the beginning. But you're also doing a good job at it, now you call people fags.