User avatar
Holydoc
Knight
Knight
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 4:49 am

Mystic Ruins

Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:57 pm

What is the point of the Mystic Ruins rating system. If I am #9 what reward do I get? If I am #2 what kind of reward do I get. Please look into this. Thank you for your time and cooperation.
 
Treewolf00
Squire
Squire
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Re: Mystic Ruins

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:18 pm

You get nothing. I'm number 1 on my server with 1500 points. You just get the joy of being helpful to your guild lol
 
User avatar
peanutjelly
Knight
Knight
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Re: Mystic Ruins

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:11 pm

you get more points the higher ranked you are, because people who are bored and trolling the leaderboards will go OMG THAT USER IS SUPER HELPFUL and join your guild. then they invite you to their ruins, you get more points. plus you get more SS for aqua and that other ice guy, which isnt bad....
Server: 199
Name: peanutjelly
 
User avatar
Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:42 am

Re: Mystic Ruins

Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:54 am

If somebody has tonnes of Co-op points doesn't mean he's super helpful. It means he's been a potential jackass who ruined other players' chance to complete their once a day attack chance. If you're in a small guild, you'd understand what I mean.
Last edited by Puckersunchers on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
Enryfantasy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Mystic Ruins

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:19 am

Talking about mistic ruin. I help people of mi clan in mistic ruin but...I can open that chest after completing a battle. Excep with an user.
Only with that guy, when I complete the riuns I don't get a reward. With all the other I get it. Why that?
Enry
 
User avatar
InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Kyiv

Re: Mystic Ruins

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:55 am

Enryfantasy wrote:
Talking about mistic ruin. I help people of mi clan in mistic ruin but...I can open that chest after completing a battle. Excep with an user.
Only with that guy, when I complete the riuns I don't get a reward. With all the other I get it. Why that?

its something meantioned in the rules, I dont get reward all the time too. I get chests often, but I get only points sometimes
Image
 
User avatar
Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Cloud 9 above K2
Contact:

Re: Mystic Ruins

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:20 pm

Chests only appear from the first time helping.

I'm #2 on my server with a wi-fi only connection, and to wait a bit to prevent hogging, but truthfully, it doesn't matter as the diamond ticket is Awol.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.
 
User avatar
peanutjelly
Knight
Knight
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Re: Mystic Ruins

Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Puckersunchers wrote:
If somebody has tonnes of Co-op points doesn't mean he's super helpful. It means he's been a potential jackass who ruined other players' chance to complete their once a day attack chance. If you're in a small guild, you'd understand what I mean.


pretty sure the definition of co-op is to have a cooperative society, business, or enterprise. so yes it actually does mean you are super helpful the more co-op points you have. now if your upset someone was more helpful then you, that is a personal issue
Server: 199
Name: peanutjelly
 
User avatar
Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:42 am

Re: Mystic Ruins

Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm

peanutjelly wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:
If somebody has tonnes of Co-op points doesn't mean he's super helpful. It means he's been a potential jackass who ruined other players' chance to complete their once a day attack chance. If you're in a small guild, you'd understand what I mean.


pretty sure the definition of co-op is to have a cooperative society, business, or enterprise. so yes it actually does mean you are super helpful the more co-op points you have. now if your upset someone was more helpful then you, that is a personal issue


Pretty sure the definitions of cooperative society, business or enterprise doesn't work in game. Pity you didn't account for that.
 
User avatar
peanutjelly
Knight
Knight
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Re: Mystic Ruins

Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:29 pm

you dont think this is a society? really? the act of communicating in a group of like minded individuals to progress together does not ring any bells? interesting.
Server: 199
Name: peanutjelly

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests