KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Heroes that were NOT worth it ever

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Zentor wrote:
Whatever makes you sleep at night, Kemo. I'll keep my shirley on the low until all useful heroes are maxed.

I'm not saying I will give her priority over other heroes I have in mind, but I will give her a try when I can spare the resources. Btw, I tested a few more teams and this one seemed to work good: Leon, Tholin, Garrick, Gale, Cara, still wasn't an easy win but worked nicely.

Oh, and you haven't answered yet, how do I check people on other servers?

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Perhaps I'm on your server and one of those who keep beating stavr? Guess.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:03 pm

divino wrote:
Want to add Killjoy to the list of lame heroes.
In paper his ultimate is good cause clone frontlines and is supposed you must kill the clones before reach him, but its like the game is broken because it doesnt matter i clone 3 frontline tanks, the opposite team seems to ignore the clones and focus on the clown, clown dies and clones pop, lets slice the rest of the team. seriusly i think there is some kind of bug were killjoy clones are set as not targetable

He's the best Cara counter.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Zentor wrote:
^You being shit doesn't automatically make Shirley good, sorry to burst your bubble.

The guy is ranked #1 is the big boy arena. That's not shit. Troll better.

I've beaten incredible 1000$+ teams with Shirley, and underestimated her before. Doesn't make you shit for losing to a hunter you have no experience with.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:17 pm

That team you posted? I could 3 star. You already basically said who you needed.

I used said team to 4v5 an arac team, with full physical. The guy was 93, part of the spender guild, and was ranked 30 lol.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:27 pm

I have gotten tanya now and she is horrible against this team, in fact I don't understand what people see in her. She does absolutely nothing, how is she supposed to be a mage killer if she can't even kill a selene or alastair before she is toast.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:46 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Whatever makes you sleep at night, Kemo. I'll keep my shirley on the low until all useful heroes are maxed.

I'm not saying I will give her priority over other heroes I have in mind, but I will give her a try when I can spare the resources. Btw, I tested a few more teams and this one seemed to work good: Leon, Tholin, Garrick, Gale, Cara, still wasn't an easy win but worked nicely.

Ignore Zantor, he's just trolling as always. It is actually true that unexpected heroes can turn the tide. On my server everyone uses arachna although at 86 I stopped bothering with her. Zem, Tholin, aqua as well as other heroes are where the future is at. As for Xanos, I never understood why people thought he was weak, he is a beast

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:24 am

Kronus wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zentor wrote:

Ignore Zantor, he's just trolling as always. It is actually true that unexpected heroes can turn the tide. On my server everyone uses arachna although at 86 I stopped bothering with her. Zem, Tholin, aqua as well as other heroes are where the future is at. As for Xanos, I never understood why people thought he was weak, he is a beast

Xanos is so inconsistent. Sometimes he kills your whole team sometimes he does nothing. Its very common for my garrick to 1 shot him when he jumps in. Cara will also kill him although she needs to take a beating first, if she survivez she will kill him

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:28 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Kronus wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Xanos is so inconsistent. Sometimes he kills your whole team sometimes he does nothing. Its very common for my garrick to 1 shot him when he jumps in. Cara will also kill him although she needs to take a beating first, if she survivez she will kill him

Same.
Xanos is only good for CoF. I don't even use him in CoF though.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Btw, here is the experience I have been having using Tanya:

Bad
VS Arachna - Arachna destroys her
VS Cara - Cara destroys her
VS Dokras - Dokras entangles her and then his teammates destroy her
VS Jazmine - Tanya has trouble finishing her off, then jazmine gets her ultimate and my team is blind and starts missing hits
VS Alastair + Selene - She jumps on selene, alastair turns her into a duck, then selene kills her with the ultimate

Good
VS Alastair - Tanya kills him
VS Mortus - Tanya usually kills him
VS Ember - Tanya kills her
VS Flora - Tanya kills her

So, that's it? I can use tanya to kill mostly weak ass heros if they are alone? I don't remember a single fight I could say "I won this fight because of tanya!"