hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Heroes that were NOT worth it ever

Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:41 pm

Guys please take it easy and don't attack each other. Let's have a nice discussion here, deal?

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Most of the guys involved in the argument didn't even know what they were arguing about. that's the funny part.

SpiritArmor
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Back on topic...

Ember: Honestly, I think I see what they were trying to do with her- pure damaging skills that fire right off the bat, maybe meant to interrupt and screw over other heroes with fast skills- but it's pretty much ruined by her awful ultimate and her lack of firepower. She'll need a buff and/or a REALLY GOOD awakening skill to come back swinging.

Shirley: I desperately want her to be good because she's a disgustingly cute Pudge and her skills look fun on paper, but she kinda falls into the trap of being a super specialized tank that's chewed up by damage types she DOESN'T specialize in. Also, her lifestealing skill can be interrupted, in exchange for how it locks in one frontliner.

Vincent: I see Awakened Vincent almost exclusively on the higher levels of CoF, and I swear people are putting him on their teams just to screw with anyone trying to heal in CoF.

Boomer: He never struck me as an awful hero, just... one that can't stack up to everyone else, through no fault of his own. I'm curious what could actually be done to make him good, or at least competitive.

Esabel: On the game's release, I remember that they had to BUFF her, by making it so her ult temporarily increases her defenses. It didn't work.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:31 am

I'm only level 44 and haven't found any heroes I don't really like I'm less partial to some of them but I have like 25-30 Herod but what I WILL do is read what everyone hates and take note too not invest in them.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:32 am

Stupid auto correct hero's not herod

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:39 am

One thing I'm a little uncertain about why are people saying Vincent is bad, he has insane sustainability with his ult he stuns makes bats that soak ult sand attacks and does decent damage and has some of the highest magic armour I have seen, sure he lacks the physical armor of a frontline tank but I wouldn't say he's trash but he could definatly use a buff to his hp and physical armor if that happens he would probably be one of the greats. But let's also be honest his awakening is nothing to scream at it should give him crazy life steal or something to make him totally op lol.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:05 am

SpiritArmor wrote:
Back on topic...

Ember: Honestly, I think I see what they were trying to do with her- pure damaging skills that fire right off the bat, maybe meant to interrupt and screw over other heroes with fast skills- but it's pretty much ruined by her awful ultimate and her lack of firepower. She'll need a buff and/or a REALLY GOOD awakening skill to come back swinging.

Shirley: I desperately want her to be good because she's a disgustingly cute Pudge and her skills look fun on paper, but she kinda falls into the trap of being a super specialized tank that's chewed up by damage types she DOESN'T specialize in. Also, her lifestealing skill can be interrupted, in exchange for how it locks in one frontliner.

Vincent: I see Awakened Vincent almost exclusively on the higher levels of CoF, and I swear people are putting him on their teams just to screw with anyone trying to heal in CoF.

Boomer: He never struck me as an awful hero, just... one that can't stack up to everyone else, through no fault of his own. I'm curious what could actually be done to make him good, or at least competitive.

Esabel: On the game's release, I remember that they had to BUFF her, by making it so her ult temporarily increases her defenses. It didn't work.

You see a lot of Vincents because he was practically a free 5 star for high VIPs, and as one of the first awakes, he most likely has to most forges.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Draxian wrote:
One thing I'm a little uncertain about why are people saying Vincent is bad, he has insane sustainability with his ult he stuns makes bats that soak ult sand attacks and does decent damage and has some of the highest magic armour I have seen, sure he lacks the physical armor of a frontline tank but I wouldn't say he's trash but he could definatly use a buff to his hp and physical armor if that happens he would probably be one of the greats. But let's also be honest his awakening is nothing to scream at it should give him crazy life steal or something to make him totally op lol.

He is trash. Every time I see an opponent with vincent in COF/mines I think of it as free energy. He dies way before you know it. My server is filled with magic type hero users and I still would not use vincent.

SpiritArmor
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Vincent has his upsides, but I think his problems can be summed up as:

1) Vincent's physical armor is as useful as paper. This is made worse by #2:
2) Vincent stands to the front. Like, WAY to the front, despite his positioning when you're choosing heroes. All it takes is one enemy physical attacker, and Vincent falls apart.
2) Vincent doesn't have a reliable summon. His bats only pop up if an enemy dies while caught by his disable, and he only ever disables the frontmost enemy.

The Asian versions did buff him somewhat- they added a DoT element to his disable, and made it target the enemy with the lowest HP. That'd probably help some of his problems, and moreso if they make it so he doesn't stand all the way to the front.

divino
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Want to add Killjoy to the list of lame heroes.
In paper his ultimate is good cause clone frontlines and is supposed you must kill the clones before reach him, but its like the game is broken because it doesnt matter i clone 3 frontline tanks, the opposite team seems to ignore the clones and focus on the clown, clown dies and clones pop, lets slice the rest of the team. seriusly i think there is some kind of bug were killjoy clones are set as not targetable