Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Heroes that were NOT worth it ever

Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Update: Just killed another meta team with Shirly Osiris Selene Sera Dork for a top twenty stop. That's two in a row for a "useless" hunter. See, we call this science, I easily proved (Upon request, line id Vesperas, rather do it there) she has a use out of Pools, therefore Zenub's opinions are comprised :D
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:32 pm

lmao, someone has been triggered

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On topic now, though;

Unworthy of your time;
Ember, Mariana, Torsen, Ulfang, Esabel, Vincent, Boomer, Sumiko, Lucius, Selene, Hanzo, Crusher, Shirley
- There are a few with very little uses, it is however very limited. Bottom of the food chain.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Update #3: Just killed another Vip11+ rank 15 will Shirly Slim Sera Dork Ethera, no ethera ult either.

I know personally exactly zero people who can stack toq 20 wins like me versus vip11+’s, doing it with a "useless" hunter feels sweet. This kids opinion means dirt, revealed his post saying torsen, mara, vince, and Selene are useless, LOL. I have like 8+ wins a day with those Ladies every day to the point people need to change thier team to avoid a 20 second death.

I blocked him because he's a useless troll, he blocks me because he can't even tell me his player/server name, after posting 4 irrelevant pictures. Seriously, when people agree with me (I admit I've harsh and push away people), it usually means we are on the right side of argument.

By default, she is vital to the guzmo pool, that alone voids her from being useless.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:16 pm

The fools who cannot argue with common sense have to resort to abandoning a discussion because they have no possible counter argument to basic logic :) Good thing if we don't have to hear from him again.

Btw Vesperas, I did think you were a Douchebag from the first posts I read from you, but now I think you at least have some common sense :P

The discussion going on here was not even about Shirley anymore, it was the inability of this person to have an actual conversation as a human being. And then accusing others of being aggressive while that is the only thing he has been doing so far.

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:48 pm

i get the feeling that this game is for children, in the literal sense that minors play this game. arguing behind a keyboard....didnt know this was 1990 again
Server: 199
Name: peanutjelly

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:05 am

peanutjelly wrote:
i get the feeling that this game is for children, in the literal sense that minors play this game. arguing behind a keyboard....didnt know this was 1990 again

I'm not sure if you're referring to Zentor or Vesperas or Me, but I feel like your comment is offensive. Now, offending people behind a keyboard... *that* is childish. Arguing on the other hand is healthy and should be practiced by every human being. I am assuming you don't shut up when you're talking with someone and they mention something you don't agree with? No, you argue and try to make them understand your point of view.

I don't understand why you say "arguing behind a keyboard". What do you suggest, that we fly to each other's country so we can argue face to face instead of behind a keyboard? You're talking as if arguing was a bad thing, but it is not.

I am 36 btw.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:50 am

I forgot about Torsen. Since the game allows you to get 3 good,free and easily upgradable tanks, I think his name should be in the list.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:41 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
The fools who cannot argue with common sense have to resort to abandoning a discussion because they have no possible counter argument to basic logic :) Good thing if we don't have to hear from him again.

Btw Vesperas, I did think you were a Douchebag from the first posts I read from you, but now I think you at least have some common sense :P

The discussion going on here was not even about Shirley anymore, it was the inability of this person to have an actual conversation as a human being. And then accusing others of being aggressive while that is the only thing he has been doing so far.

I'm still a douche bag, but I like tough love and encourage people to bust my butt... With Class. That's the difference between an ignorant troll and jolly joking.

I do lash out, selfishly, but it's a desperate attempt to keep games as difficult and challenging as possible.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:51 pm

Puckersunchers wrote:
I forgot about Torsen. Since the game allows you to get 3 good,free and easily upgradable tanks, I think his name should be in the list.

Torsen is almost impossible to realistically kill with physical damage, and unlike drago/leon, he can actually heal himself considerable. Torsen was the ONLY tank that used to beat my OG pre lv81 death squad.

He's the opposite of Vincent, they both suck hard unless you are on offense fighting all magic/physical respectively.

MeetArt1fact
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:00 am

What a discussion.... But there are good tips between the argue!