KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Heroes that were NOT worth it ever

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:06 am

Zentor wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
I follow him. Shirley is not used anywhere. No top players use her. He has even numerous times mentioned how awful she is.
You might like her and deny facts all you want - She's poorly designed and not usable anywhere but prophecy pool.

Then you do not follow his videos closely. In the beginning he said she was bad. At some point he said some players where kicking ass with her and he was starting working on her too. And you can see Vesperas here saying the same thing.

I have no opinion about her, in fact I don't even have her summoned, just stating the facts here.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:49 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zentor wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
I follow him. Shirley is not used anywhere. No top players use her. He has even numerous times mentioned how awful she is.
You might like her and deny facts all you want - She's poorly designed and not usable anywhere but prophecy pool.

Then you do not follow his videos closely. In the beginning he said she was bad. At some point he said some players where kicking ass with her and he was starting working on her too. And you can see Vesperas here saying the same thing.

I have no opinion about her, in fact I don't even have her summoned, just stating the facts here.

Shirley, Purple*3, lvl 91.
Did you honestly think lying would make your 'facts' - facts? Do you feel stupid now?

I can tell you, and assure you of this: Shirley is an awful toon. THAT is a FACT.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:22 am

Are you an idiot?

He did say she was good and some top players in his server were using shirley. If you don't want to believe it, that's your problem. I'm not gonna watch hundreds of hours of videos again to find in which one he said that. And he doesn't have resources to use on everyone, that's pretty obvious. He can't even upgrade the heroes he is using the most atm.

Did you honestly think lying would make your 'facts' - facts? Do you feel stupid now?

Let god hit me with a lightning bolt this exact second if I'm lying... Do you feel stupid now?

I can tell you, and assure you of this: Shirley is an awful toon. THAT is a FACT.

You cannot assure me anything. Your opinion is not a fact. I mentioned Worst f said she was good in a stream, now that is a fact, because he did say it, it's an event that happened and can be verified. What you're saying is subjective, it can never be stated as a fact. I think you should read the definition of "fact" in the dictionary.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:38 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Are you an idiot?

He did say she was good and some top players in his server were using shirley. If you don't want to believe it, that's your problem. I'm not gonna watch hundreds of hours of videos again to find in which one he said that. And he doesn't have resources to use on everyone, that's pretty obvious. He can't even upgrade the heroes he is using the most atm.

Let god hit me with a lightning bolt this exact second if I'm lying... Do you feel stupid now?

You cannot assure me anything. Your opinion is not a fact. I mentioned Worst f said she was good in a stream, now that is a fact, because he did say it, it's an event that happened and can be verified. What you're saying is subjective, it can never be stated as a fact. I think you should read the definition of "fact" in the dictionary.

He hasn't said she was good, and if he did, go through his videos and present it for me. Top players are not using her. She is not used in Epic. She is not used in Arena. She's a nobody left in the dust. Why? Because she's weak. Her kit is ridiculous and her stats are terrible for a frontline.

He does have the resources to fuse a purple*3. You can see that in the picture I provided for you.
Let God hit you with a.. What the hell are you rambling about? You're absolutely delusional.. And of course it's a fact. With every hero, abilities are presented with numbers and a lettered descriptions. There are also hero stats clarified to you with numbers. Compare stats and abilities, and you will be able to tell whether she is viable or not. She is not. That is a fact presented to you.

If, and IF he did say what you have yet to show me, THAT is subjective.
If you're going to continue, provide the sentence you're speaking off. Not that it's going to matter - Shirley's kit and stats speak for itself - If not, leave before you make yourself look too much of a fool.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:09 am

Zentor wrote:
He hasn't said she was good, and if he did, go through his videos and present it for me. Top players are not using her. She is not used in Epic. She is not used in Arena. She's a nobody left in the dust. Why? Because she's weak. Her kit is ridiculous and her stats are terrible for a frontline.

Yes, he did say it. I tried going through his videos but there's too many of them and many last more than 1 hour, there's no way I'm gonna find the exact period where he said it unless I watch *everything* from start to finish, no way I'm gonna do that. In any case, I swear by my life that he said it, if you don't believe it, your problem.

He does have the resources to fuse a purple*3. You can see that in the picture I provided for you.

Of course he can fuse a purple*3 but what's the point? Unless you upgrade a hero all the way up there is no point. He is not using any resources above *3 for any hero that he is not using at the moment, as some of those resources are still needed. He doesn't even have materials to enchant the heroes he is using.

Let God hit you with a.. What the hell are you rambling about?

That's my way of swearing what I am saying is true. I have honour and I swear by god what I am saying is true.

You're absolutely delusional..

I think you're the delusional one here.

And of course it's a fact. With every hero, abilities are presented with numbers and a lettered descriptions. There are also hero stats clarified to you with numbers. Compare stats and abilities, and you will be able to tell whether she is viable or not. She is not. That is a fact presented to you.

No, that is not a fact, that is an opinion. The numbers presented *could* be used to prove something, but it's not so simple to mathematically prove anything with these numbers, there are a lot more factors involved when deciding a hero is good or not. It's simply impossible to tell a hero is good or bad just by looking at the stats, although you can make some assumptions.

If, and IF he did say what you have yet to show me, THAT is subjective.

What the f... Are you sure you understand the definition of "fact" and "subjective"? This cannot be subjective by definition, it's a pretty objective thing. It can be true or a lie, but in no way it can be subjective.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:40 pm

I used Shirley at Arena once, because opponent had 4 front rows, and she melted them for 120k dmg it was fun... she hooked some magi from middle row once and he died fast in front row.... she is cute (not her ugly legs), but mostly she is useless, unless there will be some powerfull healing ability somewhere or invulnerability spell - because Shirley dies too fast from mages and phys. Maybe at 7* she could be some counter-unit but its just too complicated, better take any other tank???

Lucius is never-used hero, but he can charge friends energy - it could be very interesting combo, but its too complicated too...

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:56 pm

I blocked Zen, you'll understand why it's pointless conversing with sheep. Uses opinions of others (Lol lv91 purples) and follows the crowd.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

BeastModeOn
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:34 pm

I agree with every post believe it or not. Anyone have any luck with Enrique? He sounds like Amazing support but little damage. I have a long way to go on him so don't want to invest unless it's worth it. Also wondering about Lumos.

Thanks in advance.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:49 pm

BeastModeOn wrote:
I agree with every post believe it or not. Anyone have any luck with Enrique? He sounds like Amazing support but little damage. I have a long way to go on him so don't want to invest unless it's worth it. Also wondering about Lumos.

Thanks in advance.

I used Enrique with Slim or Bloodspear for a long time in CoF (just find your propper set-up) - Enrique is a great support, he can do magic damage and crit sometimes for 6-8k with his stun aibility (not ult)!

Lumos is a great hero too, but he may be obtained after some core heroes but not instead imo

BadFaith
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:15 pm

For what it's worth, I use boomer as crowd control on the campaign. Put points on incendiary and freeze and he does a lot of interruption. I admit I'm not as far along as some others but I've found him very useful.
Using him and Wraxius they keep enemies from attacking a lot and usually wipe out the back rows faster than my front can handle the enemy line.