Re: Heroes that were NOT worth it ever

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:52 am

Tanya is good in pve, as in pvp she's meh

alababbb
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi guys, i am new player of the game and i have questions.

Enchant a hero with green color is good?
I like the news hero, Zem, is a tank/DPS (in my vision), he is good? when teams i use with her?
What you say about Alana?
And Gale, Elric, Ariel?

Sorry for my bad english, im not speak this language

I'm lvl 53 of server Moon Princess, i play for two weeks

My team is Xanos, Ariel, Octo, Zem, Alana. What i switch? Have Gale and all low lvl heroes, and have ulfang, arachna, Esabel, Killjoy, Tholin, Namtar, Boomer

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:12 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I have gotten tanya now and she is horrible against this team, in fact I don't understand what people see in her. She does absolutely nothing, how is she supposed to be a mage killer if she can't even kill a selene or alastair before she is toast.

Is she level 95, Orange+2, and 7 stars?
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:14 am

Kronus wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Whatever makes you sleep at night, Kemo. I'll keep my shirley on the low until all useful heroes are maxed.

I'm not saying I will give her priority over other heroes I have in mind, but I will give her a try when I can spare the resources. Btw, I tested a few more teams and this one seemed to work good: Leon, Tholin, Garrick, Gale, Cara, still wasn't an easy win but worked nicely.

Oh, and you haven't answered yet, how do I check people on other servers?

Ignore Zantor, he's just trolling as always. It is actually true that unexpected heroes can turn the tide. On my server everyone uses arachna although at 86 I stopped bothering with her. Zem, Tholin, aqua as well as other heroes are where the future is at. As for Xanos, I never understood why people thought he was weak, he is a beast

My squishy mages destroy him, my dps team, opposite.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:22 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Btw, here is the experience I have been having using Tanya:

Bad
VS Arachna - Arachna destroys her
VS Cara - Cara destroys her
VS Dokras - Dokras entangles her and then his teammates destroy her
VS Jazmine - Tanya has trouble finishing her off, then jazmine gets her ultimate and my team is blind and starts missing hits
VS Alastair + Selene - She jumps on selene, alastair turns her into a duck, then selene kills her with the ultimate

Good
VS Alastair - Tanya kills him
VS Mortus - Tanya usually kills him
VS Ember - Tanya kills her
VS Flora - Tanya kills her

So, that's it? I can use tanya to kill mostly weak ass heros if they are alone? I don't remember a single fight I could say "I won this fight because of tanya!"

While you could ask my server about my "Cold Blooded Murder" team, an all purpose team that can kill most teams with 3 stars in under 25 seconds, I'd rather not spread this across servers, so download line app, my Id is Vesperas. FYI Tanya is so OP, they released Cara a month later... I'm like 75% VS those teams.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:23 am

Dixevil wrote:
Tanya is good in pve, as in pvp she's meh

The "Arcane Sapper" (lol) literal purpose is Arena offense.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:03 am

Vesperas wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Bad
VS Jazmine - Tanya has trouble finishing her off, then jazmine gets her ultimate and my team is blind and starts missing hits
VS Alastair + Selene - She jumps on selene, alastair turns her into a duck, then selene kills her with the ultimate

Good

So, that's it? I can use tanya to kill mostly weak ass heros if they are alone? I don't remember a single fight I could say "I won this fight because of tanya!"

While you could ask my server about my "Cold Blooded Murder" team, an all purpose team that can kill most teams with 3 stars in under 25 seconds, I'd rather not spread this across servers, so download line app, my Id is Vesperas. FYI Tanya is so OP, they released Cara a month later... I'm like 75% VS those teams.

Hey youre a cool guy lets chit chat on line

Dixevil
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:15 am

Vesperas, everyone is tired of your bs in the forum, get a room.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:18 am

Vesperas wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Bad

Good

I already had line and I added you.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:28 am

Well firehawk was added to guild emporium so im glad i upgraded her lol and she is nice for pve indeed, the lifesteal is insane. But i cant understand how she would be a top hero in pvp, she helps sometimes but there are too many heroes that counter her. I would never use her in a defensive team and in offense its very circumstantial