Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Heroes that were NOT worth it ever

Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:41 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I disagree on shirley. She can be pretty good in the right teams

She IS bad, regardless of how you put it. Useless everywhere but prophecy versus Gizmo.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Zentor wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

She IS bad, regardless of how you put it. Useless everywhere but prophecy versus Gizmo.

You can't say that when top players on some servers use her. And I'm not talking about new servers, if you watch "Worst f in Gamer" videos you will see he says some people are making good use of her in his server. I have also seen some good shirley's on my server, but we are only about to hit 90.

Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:58 pm

I disagree. Arachna was never useless. It's just that players never really knew how to use her. Players began using Arachna as a front line DPS when they discovered how powerful she could be, even without her being awakened.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:24 pm

Leo Garcia wrote:
I disagree. Arachna was never useless. It's just that players never really knew how to use her. Players began using Arachna as a front line DPS when they discovered how powerful she could be, even without her being awakened.

Hmm, I'm not sure on this one. I haven't been playing for that long so I don't know how it was before, but, the moment you use her in the early/mid levels, it is obvious that she is powerful.

I don't know how could people possibly be mistaking her for a horrible hero. From what I have been told there was a point in time where her skills were buffed.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:40 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Leo Garcia wrote:

Hmm, I'm not sure on this one. I haven't been playing for that long so I don't know how it was before, but, the moment you use her in the early/mid levels, it is obvious that she is powerful.

I don't know how could people possibly be mistaking her for a horrible hero. From what I have been told there was a point in time where her skills were buffed.

Arachna was considered weak and unusable until her awakening. AT THAT TIME, they also buffed her to be the hero you see today and she quickly rose to be an essential hero at level 90.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Puckersunchers wrote:
Ember, Esabel, Boomer, Sumiko and Mariana. I know some of you wouldn't agree with me on last two heroes.

Mara is part of the 4 chick anti-meta nuke team.

Esabel had utilities, better CC/damage than any tank VS an AoE team, but she's just outclassed by the other horsey chick.

Ember was ok, but now with some crazy life steal and random absorbs (Ethera) she gets outclassed by too many as her special is not only weak, but easy to interrupt. She needs something as she squishy, but wouldn't count on it as she's obviously a joke poking at the "other" game, who's UnCOOL admin went by Ember. Probably why she has a pentagram on her hat lol.

I have nothing good to say about the others... We'd see more Esabel and ufangs if they had a boost in magic defense as Sera just eats them hardcore at every stage of the game.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Lockhart wrote:
I'm still going with Shirley. She kills herself quickly and, to compound the issue, she was the first hero that was offered for paying $100. I dropped the money and immediately regretted the decision as she found her way to the very bottom of my usable party members.

She's on of the BEST anti stall hunter, she's one of the fews that can randomly be better on auto battle, DON'T use her vs ANY physical dps or team that can stun. I found her great, only hunter I have that can eat all 3 mort/gizmo/sera while being a duck, while significantally changing the battle field.

Oh, and the Gizmo pool.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:46 pm

ashOck wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Leo Garcia wrote:

Arachna was considered weak and unusable until her awakening. AT THAT TIME, they also buffed her to be the hero you see today and she quickly rose to be an essential hero at level 90.

I accidentally fought a spider tank with my all phy dps team, elric, slim, alana, gale, and jiggles the alien. I won, 5 to 0, I use her to piss off Ezio nubs lol. Any ways, she's great VS weak physical, but there is like one person on the top 50 using her and I usually avoid him as he's never high enough at tally time.

He's also a traitor to my guild, and as I always say, only the weak leave :D

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Vesperas wrote:
ashOck wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

I accidentally fought a spider tank with my all phy dps team, elric, slim, alana, gale, and jiggles the alien. I won, 5 to 0, I use her to piss off Ezio nubs lol. Any ways, she's great VS weak physical, but there is like one person on the top 50 using her and I usually avoid him as he's never high enough at tally time.

He's also a traitor to my guild, and as I always say, only the weak leave :D

No, no. Arachna is *amazing* vs physical teams. But you have to protect her. I don't understand people who say that she is good as a tank vs physical teams. she most definitely gets destroyed in 5 seconds if you use her as a tank. Leon/Ezio are good to put in front of her vs physical teams, as leon boosts her armor and ezio just dodges everything. She will most likely still die, but she will deal too much damage to the other team, and they will be easy prey for your other heroes. Especially Leah and Ethera will kill themselves very fast.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:36 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zentor wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

You can't say that when top players on some servers use her. And I'm not talking about new servers, if you watch "Worst f in Gamer" videos you will see he says some people are making good use of her in his server. I have also seen some good shirley's on my server, but we are only about to hit 90.

I follow him. Shirley is not used anywhere. No top players use her. He has even numerous times mentioned how awful she is.
You might like her and deny facts all you want - She's poorly designed and not usable anywhere but prophecy pool.