Guru
Knight
Knight

Re: Heroes that were NOT worth it ever

Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:19 pm

divino wrote:
Want to add Killjoy to the list of lame heroes.
In paper his ultimate is good cause clone frontlines and is supposed you must kill the clones before reach him, but its like the game is broken because it doesnt matter i clone 3 frontline tanks, the opposite team seems to ignore the clones and focus on the clown, clown dies and clones pop, lets slice the rest of the team. seriusly i think there is some kind of bug were killjoy clones are set as not targetable

Killjoy isn't that bad you just need to know when to use him. The clones are great versus single targets that don't have priority.. ie good vs cara ultimate, bad vs ezio ultimate (if he has low hp)

The only real effective way I was able to use him so far is in a stall team with Vernos killjoy jasmine lumos and dokras/cara (quite fun honestly)

I wouldn't say he's "useless" as he does help against giant gizmo too. I'd say he's more of a niche role filler (just like Vincent, Shirley, etc)

It would be nice if his aoe dot damage did more damage or had a slightly higher range. Or if his pull move wasn't random (sometimes it's incredible, most times its meh)
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Well late game hes probably trash but hes pretty good for me at 5 stars at level 46 hes actually one of my best but i could see him droping off late game.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:53 pm

Draxian wrote:
Well late game hes probably trash but hes pretty good for me at 5 stars at level 46 hes actually one of my best but i could see him droping off late game.

I see him as being more useful late game than early tbh. But there are higher priority heroes to upgrade first, so it may take a while until you should start working on him.

Guru
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:01 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Draxian wrote:

I see him as being more useful late game than early tbh. But there are higher priority heroes to upgrade first, so it may take a while until you should start working on him.

My killjoy is level 90 7 stars orange plus 1 (only the first two items). I'm hoping by the time he is level 100 orange plus 2 he will be tanky enough to be a stand alone control tank
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:26 am

I was talking about vincent not killjoy lol

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:23 am

Draxian wrote:
I was talking about vincent not killjoy lol

Read the post after yours.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Guru wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Draxian wrote:

My killjoy is level 90 7 stars orange plus 1 (only the first two items). I'm hoping by the time he is level 100 orange plus 2 he will be tanky enough to be a stand alone control tank

When all the others are lvl 100, Orange +2, they will also be stronger. If he's too weak to stand alone now, he will always be.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:46 pm

Vincents insanly high magic defence definatly has uses tho its crazy high and i still havnt got his blood cloak yet i mean if i 7 star him that should boost his physical armor enough to make him more visble at least till the 60-70s i hope.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:02 am

Getting back to Shirley, I have a story to tell.

First the context, I am #1 in Epic arena on my server, and I have been so every single day for the past 2 months or so. We just reached lvl 90 on our server some days ago, so no one has any awakened hero yet. I have about 20-25 heroes fully upgraded and fully enchanted, if I pick any 5 randomly they will have around 42k rating. My highest 5 have ~43.5k rating.

Now, in normal arena I normally let myself stay in spot #2 so I can finish my daily in case no one attacks me or manages to defeat me (although it is much easier to defeat someone in normal arena and there are about 6 players on the server who can defeat me). We don't usually attack guildmates but, there was this guildmate in #1 and he asked me to attack him so he could finish the daily. I did, and lost 7 times in a row... Not only he had Shirley on this team, he also had at least 4 heroes who are generally considered "not so good" for arena.

To add insult to injury his heroes were not even enchanted, he has ~38k rating, 4k less than my team. I tried with all kinds of teams without much success. His heroes were: Shirley, Xanos, Lumos, Selene, Alastair. I thought a strong physical team (a team I usually use to defeat arachna teams in a matter of seconds) would make short work of him, I was wrong. In 2 days, and over 10 attempts, I won twice, and the only times I won were when garrick managed to stack 2-3 bounties and solo 3 of his heroes, also garrick needed to 1 shot Xanos when he jumped to my team or I would be dead in seconds after that. It's also interesting to note that, the 2 times I won Shirley was the last hero alive on his team,and she dealt close to 100k damage on a few attempts.

So, what were you saying about Shirley? :) In case you doubt that team works (which I myself don't understand why it works so well) let me know which heroes you want me to use against him, and I will post the results, with the guarantee that my heroes will be enchanted and his heroes wont. I have pretty good heroes to chose from, but I don't have Tanya which would probably be a good choice.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:05 am

^You being shit doesn't automatically make Shirley good, sorry to burst your bubble.