Sturn
Squire
Squire

Firehawk need nerf in early game...

Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:01 pm

How to counter Firehawk? I try to use aoe and works well, I take 80% of his hp, but he managed to destroy my team with his ult with 20% HP remaining, this is ridiculous or i need help :(

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Firehawk need nerf in early game...

Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:44 pm

Firehawk does seem a bit ridiculous. Luckily almost no one has it.

kvachamp
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:13 pm

That's not the case on my server. 214 and the top 30 or so all have him and he freaking wrecks. There are teams that are around 7k rating that I can't beat with my 8.5k rating and 7 level higher gap because of that stupid bird.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:31 am

Tanya make short work of Firehawk. She sometimes might die in the process but she turns the bird the opposite direction so the rest of your team don't get hit with the fire beam.

Sturn
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:29 am

Seriously lilith, you guys need to nerf this. That shit is getting ridiculous... AT LEAST in early game!!

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Remember when Ariel would pop your whole team? Good times.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Firehawk is a revenue generator for Lilith. Those who spend the big bucks need some bang for it. There are OP heroes at every level of the game. They also do not stay OP as you advance in levels. So to get to top 30, maybe you need to get one. Or you can wait a week or two when the game changes while you develop other heroes. Then there will be a new hero creating issues for others until the counters are found. Asking Lilith to change a hero is usually not productive.

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:44 pm

+1 to you ashOck, not sure why people dont understand pay to win games mean, if you pay, you win. pretty simple logic. i give you monies, you give me beast mode.
Server: 199
Name: peanutjelly

MidStrike
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:06 pm

I have to disagree with the last two posts. A pay to win game means the free to play game it was intended to be isn't healthy. The idea behind crystals is to speed up advancement, not own the arena. Whether it's opening chests or buying stamina, crystals are for time saving and convenience. A broken character ruins a perfectly good game with 40+ other balanced characters who each have a place. If countless people are unhappy with a single character then I expect Lilith would want to know instead of wondering and the best way to do that is in the forums. If you want "beast mode" then put some time and effort in.

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:23 am

The death birdy was killing me like crazy so I went and bought the death birdy and now I just have build a team that boosts and protects the death birdy so death birdy can use his death ray and get me victories trust me you will HATE the death birdy till you own the death birdy than you will LOVE the death birdy.