Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Alice Worth?

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:49 pm

peanutjelly wrote:
on my server, alice is paired with fire hawk a lot. not sure if the combo is good, or players just want to show off they have monies

Read my sig as to why people on my server don't do that. Not sure why people put up the avatar when generally everyone thinks they are fools lol.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:52 pm

your sig makes no sense. your retired yet you still play? did you at once point collect a paycheck from lilth? or are you a retired from being legend....wait for it....dairy! did how i met your mother writers ask you to stop being legendary?
Server: 199
Name: peanutjelly

Guru
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:14 pm

peanutjelly wrote:
your sig makes no sense. your retired yet you still play? did you at once point collect a paycheck from lilth? or are you a retired from being legend....wait for it....dairy! did how i met your mother writers ask you to stop being legendary?

Retired from nonvip maybe?

Edit: could've sworn I saw him on worstfingamers stream... level 93. Unless that's a different vesperas?
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:43 pm

Guru wrote:
peanutjelly wrote:

Edit: could've sworn I saw him on worstfingamers stream... level 93. Unless that's a different vesperas?

That's him. He retired and came back the day after, realising real life wasn't his taste.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:13 am

Zentor wrote:
Guru wrote:
peanutjelly wrote:

That's him. He retired and came back the day after, realising real life wasn't his taste.

He retired from being nonvip like Guru said. It's pretty obvious from the posts he made in these forums.

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:38 pm

so getting some disposable income and spending it on something warrants a signature? Maybe I should tell the world I am retired from walking my lazy ass everywhere since i own a few cars now

Guru
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:48 pm

peanutjelly wrote:
so getting some disposable income and spending it on something warrants a signature? Maybe I should tell the world I am retired from walking my lazy ass everywhere since i own a few cars now

I think he put it in his signature because he's proud to have gotten as far as he did non vip. He conceded to be vip in the end but it is still a nice accomplishment that gives inspiration for other f2p people. I dig it
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:00 pm

ahhh ok I didnt know free to play was really an option with this game, that makes more sense. thanks!

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:52 am

peanutjelly wrote:
ahhh ok I didnt know free to play was really an option with this game, that makes more sense. thanks!

It is, trust me. I have an high VIP level like the whole top 5 in my server; out of that, many non-VIP are holding top 10 and 20 ranks while the top 50 is full of VIP 12+!
Our guild is the top in the server(= GPs with another) while 20/50 members are non-VIP...we earn 100k GPs/3 days!

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:51 pm

peanutjelly wrote:
so it is safe to assume ezio will never be free?

Ezio and Havoc