Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Where can we find the new update info?

Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Link please :D
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: Where can we find the new update info?

Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Link please :D

the update info is late as always ))) :dizzy

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Is that a "Chaplian"?
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Whitah
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Chaplain*, and yes.
「A」zelf

Guild Elder of「A」llstars (Server 388 and 399)
Guild Founder of 「A」llstars on Server 11-18

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:32 pm

They did it the last time too... we didnt had the patch notes of the last update... I'm so sorry but was better when Admins sent the "Content Update" for all players on their Game Imbox. thank ya.
the chaos and the calm

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:49 am

Whitah wrote:
Chaplain*, and yes.

Are there any other heroes things like that?

They posted notes, and it seems super minor. A language, birdie in a chest I'll never open, and two bugs. I need mo awakes!

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:06 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:02 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт