Gonkyou
Squire
Squire

Stamina

Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:10 pm

The game is awesome..
The only downfall is when stamina runs out [This includes buying stamina with gems] Any the game gets boring with nothing to do so players leave to go play another game.

My suggestion is add something to game to keep players busy at all time or players will eventually leave

ty

Gonk

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Stamina

Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:38 pm

Treasure caves, two arenas, dojo/pool/hol/mines/raids, etc.

If the stamina limit wasn't there, it would destroy the arms race aspect of the game and everyone would have everything in an hour of hitting the raid button.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Another game mode would be great, something to do without spending stamina. A good idea needs to presented and to be assured it doesn't destroy the balance of xp and items. Something that doesn't really reward - Like Arena.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Gonkyou wrote:
The game is awesome..
The only downfall is when stamina runs out [This includes buying stamina with gems] Any the game gets boring with nothing to do so players leave to go play another game.

My suggestion is add something to game to keep players busy at all time or players will eventually leave

ty

Gonk

dont be so naive - stamina (energy) is a marketing powerful feature, which is implement in many other games, guess why??? because devs are not stupid and this thing is working good - you will play on and on if you will have limited time in game rather than you can play it 24/7

just download any popular game from the market and you will see analogical "stamina" there ))

ThorAres
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Add the option to spar with guildmates to try new teams and strategies.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:54 am

ThorAres wrote:
Add the option to spar with guildmates to try new teams and strategies.

This on the other hand should of been put in before the grand arena opened, but was said many times on the suggestion area :D
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:46 am

Make that dueling via Bluetooth thing happen, but in an interesting way (without bluetooth maybe). I may be the only person playing this game in my country let alone my friends. I'm in a Russian guild and as you can see, it's practically impossible to duel with them via Bluetooth.

Gonkyou
Squire
Squire

Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:39 am

Vesperas: Then Devs should add something else to the game so players can keep playing. players leave the game because nothing to do,Then eventually players stop coming back because they found another game to keep them busy.... as for treasure caves, pool, etc not all can play some of these just because not at the required lvl needed so that don't help much..

Inhale Exhale: I disagree what you said about playing games need stamina, there are many games that don't use stamina and players can play all day long because there is something to do to keep players busy... some games use turns, runs or what ever all players get so many turns vip lvls get more turns, or runs. no stamina envolved..
I truly dont see how it is working there not many players that play this game most likely to why is because of what I stated in my thread.. I disagree again devs don't really know what there doing, It's more like trying this out see what happens... OK lets see later on what happens,,
(1)"Players may stop coming back"..
(2)"They may keep coming back".
My pick is number 2 .

ThorAres: like I said in starting post if you run out of stamina how can I try new teams need stamina to do everything i seen so far...

Most likely Ill look for another game that will keep players busy 24/7

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:53 pm

how about putting down the tablet/phone for a little bit and enjoying life? that dosnt take stamina and i heard you can enjoy it all the time. remember, these are GAMES for recreational purpose, not something to do all the time.
Server: 199
Name: peanutjelly

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:12 am

peanutjelly wrote:
how about putting down the tablet/phone for a little bit and enjoying life? that dosnt take stamina and i heard you can enjoy it all the time. remember, these are GAMES for recreational purpose, not something to do all the time.

Well, that escalated quickly.