Radbiker
Squire
Squire

What's wrong with my ezio?

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:57 am

Im not sure whats wrong with my ezio. Whenever i do the crucible or the epic arena and the enemy has a last standing ezio against my 5 heroes, their ezio manages to continuously kill streak and manage to kill a few of my people, depending on the ezio's health left. But whenever my ezio is the last one standing against 2+ enemies, he will literally stand there for 5 seconds, I watched the timer go down to count how long my ezio doesnt attack people and it lasted about 5-6 seconds. Is anyone else having problems with this? Its really annoying because I KNOW I couldve won if my ezio wasnt standing there and not attacking... So ya, thanks for any feedback.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: What's wrong with my ezio?

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:26 am

Yeah, I stopped using him completely. I think Ezio is very prone to alzheimers.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:26 am

He is sick, get him to a doctor.

But seriously now :p No idea what is wrong there, I have never observed such behaviour, neither from my Ezio nor opponent's Ezios.

PS: Was the last standing hero on the other team garrick? If he is cloaked, all your team will do nothing until he shows himself again.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:50 am

Maybe he's just depressed?

Radbiker
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:28 pm

Hahahaha loving the comments xD and no, the other team didnt have a garrick :/

divino
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:14 pm

i have noticed the paralysis too, just stand there doing nothing, i think is because the IA expect to be attacked to trigger the combo, but what happens is an almost dead enemy recharges and oneshot stupid eizo, i think is because the idiot reacts to attacks but never have the initiative.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:56 pm

I see nothing wrong with this ezio nerf. I don't sympathize with cheap hunters or leaders you need to spender 150$ to imbalance the game.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Vesperas wrote:
I see nothing wrong with this ezio nerf. I don't sympathize with cheap hunters or leaders you need to spender 150$ to imbalance the game.

There wasn't any nerf. And ezio is pretty easy to counter, although he is powerful if not countered.

divino
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:27 am

To counter ezio just put an arachna, he's so dumb that his ultimate always target arachna and will kill himself to 1 HP. It never fail, if there is an enemy arachna eizo ultimate will go after her, result arachna lives, eizo is left with 1 HP.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:46 am

divino wrote:
To counter ezio just put an arachna, he's so dumb that his ultimate always target arachna and will kill himself to 1 HP. It never fail, if there is an enemy arachna eizo ultimate will go after her, result arachna lives, eizo is left with 1 HP.

Hmm, no, arachna dies and Ezio is left with 1 HP :p