XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Lightning Bolt In Sky

Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:08 am

Can someone tell me why on the front of my Soul Hunters screen their is a break in the sky with lightning coming out of it. What does this mean. It's only happening on my IoS IPad Air device. I'm not seeing this on my Samsung Galaxy J7 phone. I'm L66 on the IPad Air and L56 on my Samsung Galaxy phone. Is anyone else seeing this? Is something about to be unlocked?

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Lightning Bolt In Sky

Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:58 am

It's the Realm of Ancients, it's a one time 5 boss thing set up to create an extra wall @ 90.

They are exactly like HoL fights, only without hires and you can stun/crowd control them.

And please, use your stamina.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Ohhh...ok. I guess it doesn't unlock until I'm L80 or over. I had a feeling it was some extra challenge mode. I just started doing HoL Boss fights. Still trying to figure out the best heroes to use to fight those bosses. Anyway, thanks for the info.Oh, and I do use my stamina. I just don't always have enough time to use it all because I play the game on 2 devices. I do buy stamina when it starts to get low as well.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:33 am

By the time you reach the level to do it it'll be gone. It's a server-wide event that's one time only. Once all the bosses are defeated it disappears and doesn't return. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:01 pm

Lockhart wrote:
By the time you reach the level to do it it'll be gone. It's a server-wide event that's one time only. Once all the bosses are defeated it disappears and doesn't return. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

What level is required to do it?

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:09 am

You need at least purple +3 fusion.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:04 am

XanderZane wrote:
Can someone tell me why on the front of my Soul Hunters screen their is a break in the sky with lightning coming out of it. What does this mean. It's only happening on my IoS IPad Air device. I'm not seeing this on my Samsung Galaxy J7 phone. I'm L66 on the IPad Air and L56 on my Samsung Galaxy phone. Is anyone else seeing this? Is something about to be unlocked?

I guess there's only one lv.90r in your server, for now. By the time you reach lv.80 most of the people in your sever would've finished almost most of the bosses. You're missing out on a great deal. Try to make most out of of daily 6X stamina purchases (I think it's available at VIP 5) and get to that crucial lv.80 ASAP.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:08 am

It was more common when everyone was at lv90 for months.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:55 am

Puckersunchers wrote:
XanderZane wrote:

I guess there's only one lv.90r in your server, for now. By the time you reach lv.80 most of the people in your sever would've finished almost most of the bosses. You're missing out on a great deal. Try to make most out of of daily 6X stamina purchases (I think it's available at VIP 5) and get to that crucial lv.80 ASAP.

Not going to worry about it that much. Pretty sure they will run this event again in the future. It would be silly to just run it one time a year, with so many players playing the game that are not anywhere close to L80 yet. I can wait.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:48 am

XanderZane wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:
XanderZane wrote:

Not going to worry about it that much. Pretty sure they will run this event again in the future. It would be silly to just run it one time a year, with so many players playing the game that are not anywhere close to L80 yet. I can wait.

You're optimistically hopeful. Good for you.