divino
Baron
Baron
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Make your bet about the upgrade

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:57 am

1. Upgrade in time without issues.
2. 3 hours late.
3. 6 hours late.
4. 12 or more hours late.
5. Horrible issues. Rollback.

Whats your bet? I vote for 3.
 
User avatar
InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Kyiv

Re: Make your bet about the upgrade

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:44 pm

1. Upgrade in time without issues
Image
 
User avatar
InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Kyiv

Re: Make your bet about the upgrade

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:09 pm

i won ))) grats with new equipments in stores
Image
 
User avatar
Unhealer
Knight
Knight
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: Make your bet about the upgrade

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:29 am

Sad how you make post just to "troll".
:cruel
 
User avatar
Lockhart
Baron
Baron
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:41 am

Re: Make your bet about the upgrade

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:15 pm

I like how one massive failure leads everyone to believe that every previous update and every update from now on has been and will be a failure. They actually have an extremely good track record with updates. If you want to make fun of games with hugely failed updates 4 hours late, go play a Nexon game. They'll never let you down.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579
 
User avatar
Arcatrina
Squire
Squire
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:47 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Make your bet about the upgrade

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:52 pm

I actually at times wish that the maintenance would be delayed 8) Bigger compensation for downtime.
 
manseaua
Squire
Squire
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:48 am

Re: Make your bet about the upgrade

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:41 am

Lockhart wrote:
I like how one massive failure leads everyone to believe that every previous update and every update from now on has been and will be a failure. They actually have an extremely good track record with updates. If you want to make fun of games with hugely failed updates 4 hours late, go play a Nexon game. They'll never let you down.


idk what tree you've been up recently its been like 50 50 every update not to mention the role back and this i wouldn't care if they didn't have the worst system in place ive ever seen WOW has less downtime then this i dont see how or why the servers could possibly have a reason for more then 15 mins down time this game is puny its like they bring down the server before they write the patch and they clearly never modify live data i bet they even take the backups when the servers are down i cant see why else they need 2h/gig upload . not saying anything bad about the game it self or the content of the updates but the updates it self have been horrible idk why no one has decided to do any balancing either i dont think its a secret that no one uses esibel and at least 5 other heros instead of doing a 10 minute balance they design new chars and take the hours put in allready throw down the drain honestly this game has the horrible updates for how much is put into them it honestly feels like they are trying to be counter productive.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Make your bet about the upgrade

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:45 am

manseaua wrote:
Lockhart wrote:
its like they bring down the server before they write the patch and they clearly never modify live data i bet they even take the backups when the servers are down i cant see why else they need 2h/gig upload

The time it takes to deploy a live version has nothing to do with "uploading" anything.
 
User avatar
Lockhart
Baron
Baron
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:41 am

Re: Make your bet about the upgrade

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:28 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
manseaua wrote:
Lockhart wrote:
its like they bring down the server before they write the patch and they clearly never modify live data i bet they even take the backups when the servers are down i cant see why else they need 2h/gig upload

The time it takes to deploy a live version has nothing to do with "uploading" anything.

Ew. Don't misquote that I wrote that uneducated drivel. >.>
The question here wasn't whether the updates are good or bad, but whether the updates are implemented on schedule without technical failures. In this they've been very consistent. Everything else you wrote doesn't mean a whole lot to me.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Make your bet about the upgrade

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:33 am

Lockhart wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
manseaua wrote:

The time it takes to deploy a live version has nothing to do with "uploading" anything.

Ew. Don't misquote that I wrote that uneducated drivel. >.>
The question here wasn't whether the updates are good or bad, but whether the updates are implemented on schedule without technical failures. In this they've been very consistent. Everything else you wrote doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Sorry, the quoting was a bit weird there.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests