Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:29 am

Sad how you make post just to "troll".
:cruel

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Re: Make your bet about the upgrade

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:15 pm

I like how one massive failure leads everyone to believe that every previous update and every update from now on has been and will be a failure. They actually have an extremely good track record with updates. If you want to make fun of games with hugely failed updates 4 hours late, go play a Nexon game. They'll never let you down.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Arcatrina
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:52 pm

I actually at times wish that the maintenance would be delayed 8) Bigger compensation for downtime.

manseaua
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:41 am

Lockhart wrote:
I like how one massive failure leads everyone to believe that every previous update and every update from now on has been and will be a failure. They actually have an extremely good track record with updates. If you want to make fun of games with hugely failed updates 4 hours late, go play a Nexon game. They'll never let you down.

idk what tree you've been up recently its been like 50 50 every update not to mention the role back and this i wouldn't care if they didn't have the worst system in place ive ever seen WOW has less downtime then this i dont see how or why the servers could possibly have a reason for more then 15 mins down time this game is puny its like they bring down the server before they write the patch and they clearly never modify live data i bet they even take the backups when the servers are down i cant see why else they need 2h/gig upload . not saying anything bad about the game it self or the content of the updates but the updates it self have been horrible idk why no one has decided to do any balancing either i dont think its a secret that no one uses esibel and at least 5 other heros instead of doing a 10 minute balance they design new chars and take the hours put in allready throw down the drain honestly this game has the horrible updates for how much is put into them it honestly feels like they are trying to be counter productive.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:45 am

manseaua wrote:
Lockhart wrote:
its like they bring down the server before they write the patch and they clearly never modify live data i bet they even take the backups when the servers are down i cant see why else they need 2h/gig upload

The time it takes to deploy a live version has nothing to do with "uploading" anything.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:28 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
manseaua wrote:
Lockhart wrote:
its like they bring down the server before they write the patch and they clearly never modify live data i bet they even take the backups when the servers are down i cant see why else they need 2h/gig upload

The time it takes to deploy a live version has nothing to do with "uploading" anything.

Ew. Don't misquote that I wrote that uneducated drivel. >.>
The question here wasn't whether the updates are good or bad, but whether the updates are implemented on schedule without technical failures. In this they've been very consistent. Everything else you wrote doesn't mean a whole lot to me.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:33 am

Lockhart wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
manseaua wrote:

Ew. Don't misquote that I wrote that uneducated drivel. >.>
The question here wasn't whether the updates are good or bad, but whether the updates are implemented on schedule without technical failures. In this they've been very consistent. Everything else you wrote doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Sorry, the quoting was a bit weird there.