XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Re: Conjuring stone rip off

Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:19 am

BlazeR wrote:
Also if you guys were smart enough you would see that there is no point at all on buying conjuring stone heroes as their soul stones become available after 5-6 month... So ..yeah
And there was no case in history when conj stone hero is powerful as 7* free hero so its just a waste of diamonds ;p

That's why i said a couple tries is about all you should be taking if you are making enough diamonds each month to do so. I've been playing on my IPad since March and started getting the 120 diamonds a day deal. Right now I have over 15,200 diamonds. I also play on my Samsung Galaxy phone. I didn't purchase any diamonds. Started with nothing. I now have over 3,300 diamonds. I always use them on Midas Touch and to buy Hero soulstones in the Market every day, but my diamond count continue to grow. By the time I unlock Conjuring Stone Market, I'll have enough to try it a couple times. You really don't need to buy diamonds in this game unless you're in a rush to get a lot of soulstone and level up.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:47 am

You guys keep at it and play the game how you like. I'll be over here with all my new 5 star conjuring stone heroes enjoying being able to use them while spending little to no money.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:27 am

Lockhart wrote:
You guys keep at it and play the game how you like. I'll be over here with all my new 5 star conjuring stone heroes enjoying being able to use them while spending little to no money.

5* conj stone heroes and spent little to no money...
Nice try troll xD
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:27 am

I don't use my diamonds on anything but conjuring stone lol. That's an entire month of saving.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Lockhart wrote:
I don't use my diamonds on anything but conjuring stone lol. That's an entire month of saving.

The amount of money spent just to unlock the stone is more than 3 triple A games + tax.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:10 am

Vesperas wrote:
Lockhart wrote:

The amount of money spent just to unlock the stone is more than 3 triple A games + tax.

That wasn't what was being discussed at all.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:58 am

BlazeR wrote:
Lockhart wrote:

5* conj stone heroes and spent little to no money...
Nice try troll xD

I was responding to you, as you responded to him.

5* Conj costs at least the amount to unlock the thing in the first place. You already spent a lot of money.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:25 pm

The point was that I don't so much anymore. The entire thread was about not wasting diamonds/money on the conjuring stone even if you have it unlocked, not about spending money on the game at all.