Brutus03
Squire
Squire

Conjuring stone rip off

Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:23 pm

If you're new to game I would recommend staying away from conjuring stone. I've always spent over 4000 gems to get hero and this last hero took 10,800 gems which is completely ridiculous. I've never spent more than 4000 gems on heroes charge monthly hero and I get the new hero every month in that game I'll be saving my money for a game that's actually fair. Then you suggest that they need to fix the conjuring stones rate at hero drop that it is over 8000 gems way to often and that 10,000 gems is ridiculous and they patronize you that they feel pity for you. So many great games are ruined by incompetent customer service and greed. I love soul hunters but I won't spend another gem on conjuring stone

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Conjuring stone rip off

Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:47 pm

The way you've had to gather the latest new heroes is ridiculous. Of course it's a waste of time. The most I've spent on a hero is a 3-star Ezio, and that's as far as I'm ever going to spend on a hero.
It's a rip-off, but some people just don't mind.

XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:36 am

I don't even have access to the Conjuring Stones yet, but I can't see spending 8000 or even 4000 gems just to get a hero. I do get my daily 120 gems a day. So I'll have a few thousand to spend on the Conjuring Stone if I wanted to, but I wouldn't spend more then 1000.

kuneck
Squire
Squire

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:57 pm

I couldn't agree more.

I already spend more than 4k gems and still didn't get the new hero.

I got Lil twins in my third attempt, what's wrong to this odds?

Tbh, I can't see a good reason to keep spending money in this game.

Waiting for some Admin explain this situation.

Ty!

BjornBlut
Squire
Squire

Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:31 pm

It sucks but it's proported to be RNG there is always the chance you will never get the hero or get it on the first roll I got li twins after a few thousand but I got the alchemist literally the first roll.

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:34 pm

For those wondering why should you spend your money on the game answer is plain and simple - to keep this game alive!
And yes conjuring stone kinda feels unfair (to get 7 stars probably would take few 100 thousand gems which is insane money). But overall I see conjuring stone only as a opportunity to try new hero first before anyone. So thats a nice bonus to a vip player. So that makes game more balanced. Imagine if vip players could easily get these heroes from CS 7*? Every low vip would quit the game... So just think about it...
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Also if you guys were smart enough you would see that there is no point at all on buying conjuring stone heroes as their soul stones become available after 5-6 month... So ..yeah
And there was no case in history when conj stone hero is powerful as 7* free hero so its just a waste of diamonds ;p
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:05 am

BlazeR wrote:
Also if you guys were smart enough you would see that there is no point at all on buying conjuring stone heroes as their soul stones become available after 5-6 month... So ..yeah
And there was no case in history when conj stone hero is powerful as 7* free hero so its just a waste of diamonds ;p

Look at my sig. I love when the $uckers think 3star junk will work :D

It was extremely useful pre 1st update, when soul stones were 1 per 3 heroic stages, around lvPurple Serafine wrecked house, most people were still using 2 start Elric and Ember lol.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Taka
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:33 pm

I would consider again to use conjuring if they give us a hero with 5 stars or else, i wont.
S 121 Justice League leader

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Vesperas wrote:
BlazeR wrote:

Look at my sig. I love when the $uckers think 3star junk will work :D

It was extremely useful pre 1st update, when soul stones were 1 per 3 heroic stages, around lvPurple Serafine wrecked house, most people were still using 2 start Elric and Ember lol.

I agree. 3 stars are only viable in early/mid. I only use Ezio as a last option, due to 3 stars. Squishy and weak. Conjuring is such a waste.