Unity
Knight
Knight

Stamina Max Limit

Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:20 pm

I didn't notice this until now: we can no longer stack up on stamina. I currently have 100 BBQ skewers in my inventory, and the count stopped going up, even after winning a few more from the (painstakingly difficult) Prophecy Pool levels. What's the reason for this?

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Stamina Max Limit

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:12 am

I imagine because someone cried about players like me. I hit 91 super fast, and was even accused of being a VIP in that time lol (I'm vip now, however).
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:18 pm

Unity wrote:
I didn't notice this until now: we can no longer stack up on stamina. I currently have 100 BBQ skewers in my inventory, and the count stopped going up, even after winning a few more from the (painstakingly difficult) Prophecy Pool levels. What's the reason for this?

Limited stamina is a king of ingame greedy feature for players don’t save stamina and play in constant time and show high activity and online, without brakes or pauses – because there is no reason to collect stamina, you just cant do it! – this is the logic of developer imo

FlaDoc
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:31 pm

I assume it is due to people storing up 100s of skewers & only using them during double item/soul stone events. That is how I have been using them.