Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Think nightshade will be better then garrick?

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:35 am

Treewolf00 wrote:
I am lvl 79 and got her fully upgraded as far as I can go and I'm not impressed with her at all.

Doesn't she need at least 5 stars AND ulti to be useful in a fight?

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:47 am

I got her to 82 lvl, purple +4 almost full gear and as I can see she is pure raid/HoL material. Atm she do damage pretty much the same as garrick does. I can imagine with her souls released she will out damage garrick for sure
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:51 am

At 5 stars she's pretty great. I use her in tandem with Garrick and they just wreck everything. The only issue I can see with her is that she puts herself in much more danger to do her damage. You don't want to use her if you're facing a Cara, for example. Nightshade's powerful hits will usually build Cara's ult quickly and she'll be the first target for it being right out in the open.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:43 am

Yeah thats why I still think Nightshade is pure raid/HoL materiel and for other very specific arena battle (not for defense ofcourse)
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Great Password Recovery Information

Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:49 am

Love reading this blog :). If anyone is interested in passwords and recovery software, I suggest looking at this here- top password software info site, or this useful windows product key tips forum and top wifi password software advice page. There's also this important ssl scanner info forum together with great facebook password recovery tips forum. Another site to check out includes this important forgot website password information website and this great forgot messenger password advice website and even good block youtube info site together with useful mac lookup advice forum and why not check out this good facebook forgot password tips page too! Also check out this great block youtube advice page and cheap mail password recovery advice forum or even great browser password info for good measure.
On a different note, check out these best bathroom floor mat set tips website and top floor mats for the kitchen advice page, it's great! You can always find cool contextual backlinking info page as well as this best contextual backlink tips forum and finally that best backlinking SEO tips profile like that.

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:15 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:13 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо