Polt
Baron
Baron

Think nightshade will be better then garrick?

Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:31 pm

In Chinese version of game nightshade is highest single target damage in whole game better then even Garrick. Wondering since she coming to conjouring stone tomorrow if she going to be as good as in Chinese version. Already seen they changed some of her abilities. Was really disappointed how much changed Magdor who was beast in tanking in Chinese version with his 150 hp regen per second. Wondering if she going to be same and be useless.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Think nightshade will be better then garrick?

Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Magdor is far from useless so, I guess in chinese version he was OP...

Polt
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:33 am

If you think magdor is good you really have not played with him in high level content he useless. He not good damage his tanking is not great and then when dragon form he goes to middle line and then you have no tank if he your tank lol. I thought he would be good too so got him to 7* orange with all equipment fully enchanted and was so disappointed with how much he sucked.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:37 am

Polt wrote:
If you think magdor is good you really have not played with him in high level content he useless. He not good damage his tanking is not great and then when dragon form he goes to middle line and then you have no tank if he your tank lol.

I didn't say he was the best, but he is not useless. He does actually do decent damage, and he can take a lot of physical damage. If you use him as your main tank, well, you're doing something wrong :p Unless you have arachna behind him.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:41 am

In Chinese version he second best tank in game though so that huge diffence from this version. His purple does not add physical def gives hp per sec regen and in dragon form bunch mdef. Max level is more then 150 hp per sec and 450 mdef. Also he stays in front row when transforms. Hurok the tank you fight in HoL think is best tank in Chinese version.

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Oh hell yeah she will be at least 5 times better than garrick!
Was watching on tube some vids where she could do 1.5m+ damage her alone @hol (Dot Arena)
I really really hope her gear stats will be pretty much the same as in DotArena../
Btw got her by spending over 6k diamonds ;D but its worth it even if shes only 3* at least for 6 month or so...xD
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:25 pm

She isn't here. None of you know how she will perform.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Saw her video on facebook. It was like smoke screen, dodge, slash slash slash, dodge , shuriken shuriken shuriken, dodge, goes to the backline, slash, slash, slash, slash, slash, slash..........................(after another hundred slashes) slash. She might render Tanya obsolete at some point, but not anytime sooner. We'd have to wait another 6-8 months until her SSs are released.

Matrix
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:39 am

I got her in about 2k gems, so I consider myself lucky. This is the first time I've ever bought a hero from the conjuring stone, because I saw how beastly she was in dot arena.

The only difference I can see between our version and dot arena is that there's no guaranteed critical on the first strike in our version. So she's slightly nerfed but I would say still crazy good. Can't wait to get her all maxed out. No doubt that she'll be able to do more damage than Garrick in raids/HoL,
Server 154 Elven Cleric
Account ID: 23889
Guild: Timber Wolves
Guild ID: 30373

Treewolf00
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:20 am

I am lvl 79 and got her fully upgraded as far as I can go and I'm not impressed with her at all.