Page 3 of 4

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:50 am
by hengli
Ezioooo wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
ashOck wrote:

No wonder the moderators don't like to become more active in the forum... they receive insults in return.

You might read between the lines that a yes/no answer is not forthcoming, possibly because of the agreement with Ubisoft or because a decision has not been made for the future. Right now it is not available. Lilith has been responsive to feedback and one day they may make them available.

What the hell are you talking about, there is absolutely no insult here, in fact I consider myself one of the most friendly person you could meet. But I *do* find these kind of answers insulting. We are not idiots, I would appreciate if we are not treated as idiots. We ask a question, we don't want an answer to a different question, it serves no purpose but to annoy us. If a "yes/no answer is not forthcoming" then say that please, or at least don't say what we already know.


Absolutely agree with you mate, don't see how anyone could find that insulting. In fact the moderator is being incompetent by not answering our query and just replying by beating around the bush.

I'm being incompetent because you can't read between the lines?
There is no plan at the moment to put Ezio Soulstones in any shop from the game.

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:15 am
by KemosabeTBC
hengli wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
What the hell are you talking about, there is absolutely no insult here, in fact I consider myself one of the most friendly person you could meet. But I *do* find these kind of answers insulting. We are not idiots, I would appreciate if we are not treated as idiots. We ask a question, we don't want an answer to a different question, it serves no purpose but to annoy us. If a "yes/no answer is not forthcoming" then say that please, or at least don't say what we already know.


Absolutely agree with you mate, don't see how anyone could find that insulting. In fact the moderator is being incompetent by not answering our query and just replying by beating around the bush.

I'm being incompetent because you can't read between the lines?
There is no plan at the moment to put Ezio Soulstones in any shop from the game.

See, answering the question directly is not hard :p

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:17 am
by SplashBro
^^^



This

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:01 pm
by Ezioooo
hengli wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
What the hell are you talking about, there is absolutely no insult here, in fact I consider myself one of the most friendly person you could meet. But I *do* find these kind of answers insulting. We are not idiots, I would appreciate if we are not treated as idiots. We ask a question, we don't want an answer to a different question, it serves no purpose but to annoy us. If a "yes/no answer is not forthcoming" then say that please, or at least don't say what we already know.


Absolutely agree with you mate, don't see how anyone could find that insulting. In fact the moderator is being incompetent by not answering our query and just replying by beating around the bush.

I'm being incompetent because you can't read between the lines?
There is no plan at the moment to put Ezio Soulstones in any shop from the game.

Why should we be reading in between the lines? Can you not be clear just like you are with that answer you have provided now. All you have to say is yes or no, or just merely state that you have no authority to give an answer at this moment in time. Simple!

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:20 pm
by KemosabeTBC
Please consider at least allowing ezio ss to count for events and vip xp. Im sure this would be good business for lilith. I bet that the majority that wanted to buy 7 star ezio has already done so, this could help some undecided minds. I would be one of them

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:46 am
by InhaleExhale
Ezio is so ugly lol ))) his little pistol makes me laugh))) Personally I won’t buy him or farm his SS never ever.

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:26 pm
by Vesperas
hengli wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
What the hell are you talking about, there is absolutely no insult here, in fact I consider myself one of the most friendly person you could meet. But I *do* find these kind of answers insulting. We are not idiots, I would appreciate if we are not treated as idiots. We ask a question, we don't want an answer to a different question, it serves no purpose but to annoy us. If a "yes/no answer is not forthcoming" then say that please, or at least don't say what we already know.


Absolutely agree with you mate, don't see how anyone could find that insulting. In fact the moderator is being incompetent by not answering our query and just replying by beating around the bush.

I'm being incompetent because you can't read between the lines?
There is no plan at the moment to put Ezio Soulstones in any shop from the game.


#GuzmoGuyBurn

:D

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:18 am
by XanderZane
Well that sucks. At least he's still usable with 3 stars for a little while.

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:52 am
by Lockhart
I had written up a big paragraph insulting the clueless in this thread, but it's not even worth it, really. I'm very disappointed in the direction this thread has taken. There. I'll say that instead. Being a customer service rep myself I understand your pain, hengli.

This is where I'd insert an image about haters and their persistence in hating.

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 am
by KemosabeTBC
Lockhart wrote:
I had written up a big paragraph insulting the clueless in this thread, but it's not even worth it, really. I'm very disappointed in the direction this thread has taken. There. I'll say that instead. Being a customer service rep myself I understand your pain, hengli.

If you're a good service rep you should understand customer pain, that is your job.