Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:31 pm

Shiiiiiiit Chinese version has Illidan as a hero? Did they really get blizzard to agree to that or do they just give no fuck about copy right over there?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:42 pm

ashOck wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
hengli wrote:
XanderZane the Soulstones from Ezio are not available in other parts from the game apart from the Shop.

I think that's pretty obvious and not what is being asked... Can you please give us direct answers to our questions, and not political answers?

Will it ever be available outside the shop, yes, no? Will it ever count towards vip xp/events, yes, no?

No wonder the moderators don't like to become more active in the forum... they receive insults in return.

You might read between the lines that a yes/no answer is not forthcoming, possibly because of the agreement with Ubisoft or because a decision has not been made for the future. Right now it is not available. Lilith has been responsive to feedback and one day they may make them available.

What the hell are you talking about, there is absolutely no insult here, in fact I consider myself one of the most friendly person you could meet. But I *do* find these kind of answers insulting. We are not idiots, I would appreciate if we are not treated as idiots. We ask a question, we don't want an answer to a different question, it serves no purpose but to annoy us. If a "yes/no answer is not forthcoming" then say that please, or at least don't say what we already know.

Ezioooo
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:31 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
ashOck wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
I think that's pretty obvious and not what is being asked... Can you please give us direct answers to our questions, and not political answers?

Will it ever be available outside the shop, yes, no? Will it ever count towards vip xp/events, yes, no?

No wonder the moderators don't like to become more active in the forum... they receive insults in return.

You might read between the lines that a yes/no answer is not forthcoming, possibly because of the agreement with Ubisoft or because a decision has not been made for the future. Right now it is not available. Lilith has been responsive to feedback and one day they may make them available.

What the hell are you talking about, there is absolutely no insult here, in fact I consider myself one of the most friendly person you could meet. But I *do* find these kind of answers insulting. We are not idiots, I would appreciate if we are not treated as idiots. We ask a question, we don't want an answer to a different question, it serves no purpose but to annoy us. If a "yes/no answer is not forthcoming" then say that please, or at least don't say what we already know.

Absolutely agree with you mate, don't see how anyone could find that insulting. In fact the moderator is being incompetent by not answering our query and just replying by beating around the bush.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:05 pm

Ezioooo wrote:
Absolutely agree with you mate, don't see how anyone could find that insulting. In fact the moderator is being incompetent by not answering our query and just replying by beating around the bush.

I like hengli, he sounds like an helpful guy, but I would prefer to not be treated with these answers.

Ezioooo
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:08 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:

I like hengli, he sounds like an helpful guy, but I would prefer to not be treated with these answers.

I just think support staff if incompetent, I had a problem when they had that so called "vespix bug" in summer choice chest. I bought a chest purely for vespix only to see it being removed later on. And all I got was, oh sorry it was a bug

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:18 pm

Ezioooo wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:

I just think support staff if incompetent, I had a problem when they had that so called "vespix bug" in summer choice chest. I bought a chest purely for vespix only to see it being removed later on. And all I got was, oh sorry it was a bug

That's a different situation, the ingame support staff looks like they don't even speak english very well.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:33 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

That's a different situation, the ingame support staff looks like they don't even speak english very well.

Not very well is an understatement, just got a reply after nearly a week but I can't understand what their answer is. So if I reply to get some clarification it will probably be another week until I get another response which wI'll most likely unrelated to what I asked or the original issue.

It seems like the best course of action when you have some issues is to just get a refund and try again since I've only encountered 2 problems out of 20+ transaction.

SirKenzo
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:29 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Aldaron wrote:
It's exactly for that reason that I didn't bother to buy the 3 star Ezio, the price to upgrade is insane. I'm level 70 now and most players on my server have dropped Ezio to their bad epic arena teams because, as good as he is, he can't compete with 5 or 6 star heroes.

He can actually, 3 star ezio is perfectly fine and will still destroy physical heroes if they don't have any way to trap him (arachna, dokras). I'm still using him at level 83, with 3 stars, and he is still kicking ass in the right teams.

This! +1.

There won't be any other way to get Ezio soul stones. Open your eyes guys lol, it is obvious. "Get a powerful hero for ONLY $1, #hellyeah but WAIT! Add 4 stars for $150. #gross. Don't complain, you've already obtained a good hero for an unbelievable price."
You won't find a way to get free soulstones in future by purchasing them in any shop lol! This is clearly a bussinesshero. Players with deep pockets bought it anyways. Meanwhile, enjoy your 3 star hero, you won't regret it! :D #PoorPride lol
Let the good vibes get a lot stronger.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:44 am

Gmanju wrote:
Shiiiiiiit Chinese version has Illidan as a hero? Did they really get blizzard to agree to that or do they just give no fuck about copy right over there?

They give no fucks about copyright, basically. There's some copyright inception going on in the fact that they 'borrowed' Blizzard characters to create heroes for their foreign games and then Heroes Charge 'borrowed' literally all their game code to create a copycat game with similar heroes. It's all pretty fun to read about. Soul Hunters is best game ever regardless.

On topic, this thread had no reason to be created. It's plain as the nose on your face that Ezio is made for players willing to shell out money for him and there are no intentions of allowing F2P players to gain his soulstones at any time whatsoever. As someone else mentioned earlier, the foreign versions of this game have at least more than five heroes who are paying players only at all times with no intention for release to free players. As cool as it is to have a free game, the developers still have to make money, especially on franchise crossovers.

Next we'll be talking about how unfair it is to be forced to buy DLC for games we already purchased.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:14 pm

SirKenzo wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Aldaron wrote:
It's exactly for that reason that I didn't bother to buy the 3 star Ezio, the price to upgrade is insane. I'm level 70 now and most players on my server have dropped Ezio to their bad epic arena teams because, as good as he is, he can't compete with 5 or 6 star heroes.

He can actually, 3 star ezio is perfectly fine and will still destroy physical heroes if they don't have any way to trap him (arachna, dokras). I'm still using him at level 83, with 3 stars, and he is still kicking ass in the right teams.

This! +1.

There won't be any other way to get Ezio soul stones. Open your eyes guys lol, it is obvious. "Get a powerful hero for ONLY $1, #hellyeah but WAIT! Add 4 stars for $150. #gross. Don't complain, you've already obtained a good hero for an unbelievable price."
You won't find a way to get free soulstones in future by purchasing them in any shop lol! This is clearly a bussinesshero. Players with deep pockets bought it anyways. Meanwhile, enjoy your 3 star hero, you won't regret it! :D #PoorPride lol

That's just dumb business. I can understand this is a business hero, but after a certain amount of time, that contract has to run out and the soul stones need to become available to all. This should be the case for every hero really. Especially since this is a strategic fighting game, where every hero is different and has their own strengths and weaknesses. Hopefully they will make them available in the future. Doesn't seem like they have any answers right now.