Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:12 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Lockhart wrote:
I had written up a big paragraph insulting the clueless in this thread, but it's not even worth it, really. I'm very disappointed in the direction this thread has taken. There. I'll say that instead. Being a customer service rep myself I understand your pain, hengli.

If you're a good service rep you should understand customer pain, that is your job.

They rarely do.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:45 pm

I understand everyone but the 10% that make my job impossible to stomach sometimes by just being stupid or inconsiderate. It's not as though hengli insulted anyone with his original answer and anyone with two brain cells to rub together would realize that soulstones weren't going to be added for free when he came in and did not say they were ever going to be free. Why do people think it's okay to insult our only conduit to the developers of the game we're playing?! Seriously?! If you don't even value the people behind the game YOU'RE PLAYING then why are you playing at all?!
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Lockhart wrote:
I understand everyone but the 10% that make my job impossible to stomach sometimes by just being stupid or inconsiderate. It's not as though hengli insulted anyone with his original answer and anyone with two brain cells to rub together would realize that soulstones weren't going to be added for free when he came in and did not say they were ever going to be free. Why do people think it's okay to insult our only conduit to the developers of the game we're playing?! Seriously?! If you don't even value the people behind the game YOU'RE PLAYING then why are you playing at all?!

Who insulted him? I didn't see any insult. Anyway, even if someone did, it's part of the job, the number of players are several orders of magnitude more than the number of employees, someone will at some point act irrationally or say stupid things. The service reps should be prepared to deal with this, and ultimately having satisfied customers is what matters the most.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:50 am

He was called incompetent and received generally sarcastic replies upon spelling things out in plain English for everyone. Just because it's our job as reps of a company to deal with unreasonable idiots doesn't mean we should have to. It also doesn't mean we should sew our mouths shut and take it on the chin just to keep everyone happy. Why can't people just be decent, friendly human beings for a change? Is that really so much to ask?

XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:26 pm

Lockhart wrote:
He was called incompetent and received generally sarcastic replies upon spelling things out in plain English for everyone. Just because it's our job as reps of a company to deal with unreasonable idiots doesn't mean we should have to. It also doesn't mean we should sew our mouths shut and take it on the chin just to keep everyone happy. Why can't people just be decent, friendly human beings for a change? Is that really so much to ask?

You may want to get a different job then. My wife deals with adult business personal who call her every name in the book because they have to shut their credit card account down. She's already looking for a new job because she tired of the verbal abuse she gets from so called professionals. Not everyone is a friendly, decent, human being. This isn't a perfect world if you hadn't noticed already.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:37 am

SirKenzo
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:34 am