XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Ezio Soul Stones

Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:56 pm

When will we be able to get Ezio Soul stones without having to pay $50 for them? I'm sure there was some kind of deal made with Ubisoft for this where they get a nice cut of the profits, but how long is this suppose to last? If you want to sell his soul stones, you'll need to lower the price to at least $20 or less. Seriously, we paid $.99 to get a 3 star Ezio and now you expect players to spend $50 to get him to 5 star? I don't think so. I think there are 2 reasons the price is so high. 1) Because it's a Ubisoft deal and they wanted a large profit for it. 2) Ezio is a very powerful Hero (I've seen him take out 4 other heroes many times by himself) and if the price was too low, everyone would own him. I honestly would rather just earn the soul stones through gameplay. It's stupid that players can buy him to 5 Star Level, but no one else in the game has a chance to level him to 5 stars. That's just dumb and unfair. Please provide a way for player to get Ezio Soul Stones.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Ezio Soul Stones

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:47 pm

You can buy him to 7 stars btw.

Aldaron
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:19 pm

It's exactly for that reason that I didn't bother to buy the 3 star Ezio, the price to upgrade is insane. I'm level 70 now and most players on my server have dropped Ezio to their bad epic arena teams because, as good as he is, he can't compete with 5 or 6 star heroes.

But you shouldn't complain to Lilith, the price to upgrade was clear from the start. If you don't like it don't buy it. Personally I would buy both Civilization VI and the new Deus Ex with that money :D

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 pm

Aldaron wrote:
It's exactly for that reason that I didn't bother to buy the 3 star Ezio, the price to upgrade is insane. I'm level 70 now and most players on my server have dropped Ezio to their bad epic arena teams because, as good as he is, he can't compete with 5 or 6 star heroes.

He can actually, 3 star ezio is perfectly fine and will still destroy physical heroes if they don't have any way to trap him (arachna, dokras). I'm still using him at level 83, with 3 stars, and he is still kicking ass in the right teams.

XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:14 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
You can buy him to 7 stars btw.

My main problem is you can't get his soul stones any other way, except purchase. That is just dumb to me. You should be able to get his soul stones in game as well.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:34 am

XanderZane the Soulstones from Ezio are not available in other parts from the game apart from the Shop.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:50 am

hengli wrote:
XanderZane the Soulstones from Ezio are not available in other parts from the game apart from the Shop.

I think that's pretty obvious and not what is being asked... Can you please give us direct answers to our questions, and not political answers?

Will it ever be available outside the shop, yes, no? Will it ever count towards vip xp/events, yes, no?

XanderZane
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:42 pm

hengli wrote:

Yes, I already know that. I made that clear in my comments above. That is the problem I have with the Ezio hero.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:30 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
hengli wrote:

I think that's pretty obvious and not what is being asked... Can you please give us direct answers to our questions, and not political answers?

Will it ever be available outside the shop, yes, no? Will it ever count towards vip xp/events, yes, no?

No wonder the moderators don't like to become more active in the forum... they receive insults in return.

You might read between the lines that a yes/no answer is not forthcoming, possibly because of the agreement with Ubisoft or because a decision has not been made for the future. Right now it is not available. Lilith has been responsive to feedback and one day they may make them available.

anagrys
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:04 pm

I have been playing the Chinese game for quite some time now, as a non-VIP because I don't have a Chinese phone number. Some heroes in this version are strictly reserved to VIP players - for example this one: http://db.youba.com/dtcq/yingxiong/47/, but there are many others.
For Soul Hunters Lilith chose to make all heroes available to all after some time, but they want to keep some of them reserved to paying players - it is up to them. A well equiped, 3 star Ezio is pretty good already, not only in PvP but in many areas of the game - I am level 91 and I can assure you that I use him in many occasions. On the other hand there are many other very good heroes, which make this one not mandatory.
You think the price is too high to get him to 5 or 7 stars...? Then don't buy it, that's all. You'll still have fun with the other heroes!