Lazerchicken
Squire
Squire

CoF Sweep Loot

Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:35 am

So 3 days of having this sweep option... which is a real time saver, but all I've seen is crap loot, all level 1 junk. I'll get multiple purples and soulstones when running the 1st run normally. I even got Tareth's Card to drop in normal run today!

Is this just coincidence and bad luck for the sweep run? Or does the sweep feature do this for everyone? I've asked several people in my guild, and the general consensus is that the loot is absolutely terrible while sweeping.

Anyone else notice this?

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Re: CoF Sweep Loot

Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:42 am

Yep, the loot looks crappier than usual. Generally I get 1x or 3x purple item chests at the end but so far no such luck. But there's no shortage of copper axes, copper long swords and amulets of dexterity though :D At least the game is consistant on that.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:07 am

Out of the 3 sweeps I've done 2 have been 14 grey items or xp potions and 3x blue items on last chest. One of them however had a natural remedy and a baltor unlock. Honestly I think it's just seeing all the loot drops at once makes it feel like the drops are worse then getting them 1 by 1. Doing more runs will determine it for sure but I think it's not been tempered in any way and there is no real reason yet to believe that it has been.

TheOutcast
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:22 am

I noticed the same thing, the loot with sweep is absolutley $%&"!! I mean we are VIP 10 or up, we spent A LOT of money on this game and the turn is getting white or blu items?! I mean really Lilith.. Please..
..The time will come..

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:30 am

TheOutcast wrote:
I noticed the same thing, the loot with sweep is absolutley $%&"!! I mean we are VIP 10 or up, we spent A LOT of money on this game and the turn is getting white or blu items?! I mean really Lilith.. Please..

Seems the same thing as the normal run to me... Most of the time the items are crap (whether it's sweep or not), and sometimes you get something good. From my sweep yesterday I got 1 musashi card and 3 purple items.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:32 am

Gmanju wrote:
Honestly I think it's just seeing all the loot drops at once makes it feel like the drops are worse then getting them 1 by 1. Doing more runs will determine it for sure but I think it's not been tempered in any way and there is no real reason yet to believe that it has been.

You are correct.
There were no drop rate changes done to the chests. :) Remember guys the CoF gives you coins, items and a chance of getting some hero cards and good gear, you can do it twice a day if you are VIP 10 and it doesn't cost you any stamina. Considering that, you need to understand that adding lots of hero cards and rare items on the chests would totally unbalance the game. It's all about luck but just think that you are getting lots of coins and dragon scales without even costing stamina. If with that you get extra items that are very good for you that's a bonus.

Guru
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:53 am

I got some low purples manually today and a urestag summon in the sweep. But the first 2 days were all relatively worthless aside from gold and coins. It all comes down to luck like hengli said (thanks for clarifying!)
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

Lazerchicken
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:35 pm

hengli wrote:
Gmanju wrote:
Honestly I think it's just seeing all the loot drops at once makes it feel like the drops are worse then getting them 1 by 1. Doing more runs will determine it for sure but I think it's not been tempered in any way and there is no real reason yet to believe that it has been.

You are correct.
There were no drop rate changes done to the chests. :) Remember guys the CoF gives you coins, items and a chance of getting some hero cards and good gear, you can do it twice a day if you are VIP 10 and it doesn't cost you any stamina. Considering that, you need to understand that adding lots of hero cards and rare items on the chests would totally unbalance the game. It's all about luck but just think that you are getting lots of coins and dragon scales without even costing stamina. If with that you get extra items that are very good for you that's a bonus.

If only we got Dragon Scales on the 2nd run too. I was so disappointed upon getting VIP 10 to find out that the 2nd run only gave gold/items.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Lazerchicken wrote:
hengli wrote:
Gmanju wrote:

You are correct.

If only we got Dragon Scales on the 2nd run too. I was so disappointed upon getting VIP 10 to find out that the 2nd run only gave gold/items.

That would be too big an advantage for VIP imo. I'm pretty happy with the rewards from 2nd run. It has allowed me to save up a lot more gold while levelling.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:36 am

I actually pulled 4 shurikens in last chest on sweep yesterday was amazed I had never pulled any purple item over level 60 before in CoF no less 4 at time.