Treewolf00
Squire
Squire

Dina (worth it)

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:01 pm

This is a question for the people who bought Dina and have leveled/skilled her. Do you think she is worth it? She looks really good and I did watch WorstFinGamers video on her but he didn't skill her and only used her a couple times. So y'all regret getting her or loving her?

Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Re: Dina (worth it)

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Will say that she looks decent, but with 3 stars she wont be able to compete 90+ 7Star heroes.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:19 pm

There will literally never be a single hero in this game worth 100+ dollars.
And besides, she'll be weak with 3 stars unless you're rich and intend to spend thousands on her.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:00 am

There are heroes that 3* can compete with 7*. Ezio, firehawk, and tareth 3 that come to mind that even at 3* where as powerful as lot of 7*.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:09 pm

I'd stay away from low Tanks, especially DPS tanks... I Can't imagine them lasting long.

Low stars work well with game changer ults however, it's why they need to tweak a few hunters. I mean, Cara is MVP @ 4 stars against all 7's is crazy imo.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:59 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт