User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Website showing all 70 heroes

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:49 pm

XanderZane wrote:
Polt wrote:
I pretty sure there 64 but I don't know witch one your missing.


There are only 54 in my game. I just counted them.

You cannot count the heroes you see on your hero screen, because heroes that you do not own, and are not available through gameplay will not be shown (for example Firehawk, Dina, Havok, Konrad, etc)
 
User avatar
XanderZane
Squire
Squire
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Re: Website showing all 70 heroes

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:53 pm

XanderZane wrote:
Polt wrote:
I pretty sure there 64 but I don't know witch one your missing.


There are only 54 in my game. I just counted them.


Yes and that's the problem. This is why the game is unfair and unbalanced, because other players aren't able to get these heroes unless they paid godly amounts of money. Dumb.

Vernos (Apparently you get him when you have your some heroes leveled to 7 stars. The extra soul stones can be used in the Travelling Treant to get Vernos Soul Stones. He's not on my Heroes List however.
Havoc (Can only be gotten through the Conjuring Stone chests. I don't even have that option next to the Diamond Chest yet. No idea when this unlocks. Again, not on my Heroes List.)
Tareth (No idea how you get Tareth. She's not on my Hero's List either. How do you get her?)
Vespix (He is also gotten through the Conjuring Stone area. Not on my Heroe List).
Driller (No idea who he is or how to get him. Most likely another Conjuring Stone hero. Again, not on my Heroes List).
Firehawk (He's a $99.99 purchase hero. Which is completely ridiculous. No other way of getting him, which is dumb. Not on my Heroes List)
Li Twin (They were another $99 purchaase hero a few months back. You can get them through the Conjuring Stones chests. Not on my Heroe's List).
Konrad (Another Conjuring Stones chest hero where you waste 400+ times trying to get him. Not available to everyone immediately. No t in my Heroes list. )
Dina (Was another $99 purchase hero just a week ago. You have $99 to purchase a 3 star hero? Hhhmmm? What a joke. Lilith must be insane. Again, no other way to get these heroes. So the players who do buy them all have a huge advantage over other players. Just dumb. )
 
User avatar
SpiritArmor
Squire
Squire
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Re: Website showing all 70 heroes

Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:32 pm

XanderZane wrote:
Yes and that's the problem. This is why the game is unfair and unbalanced, because other players aren't able to get these heroes unless they paid godly amounts of money. Dumb.

Vernos (Apparently you get him when you have your some heroes leveled to 7 stars. The extra soul stones can be used in the Travelling Treant to get Vernos Soul Stones. He's not on my Heroes List however.
Havoc (Can only be gotten through the Conjuring Stone chests. I don't even have that option next to the Diamond Chest yet. No idea when this unlocks. Again, not on my Heroes List.)
Tareth (No idea how you get Tareth. She's not on my Hero's List either. How do you get her?)
Vespix (He is also gotten through the Conjuring Stone area. Not on my Heroe List).
Driller (No idea who he is or how to get him. Most likely another Conjuring Stone hero. Again, not on my Heroes List).
Firehawk (He's a $99.99 purchase hero. Which is completely ridiculous. No other way of getting him, which is dumb. Not on my Heroes List)
Li Twin (They were another $99 purchaase hero a few months back. You can get them through the Conjuring Stones chests. Not on my Heroe's List).
Konrad (Another Conjuring Stones chest hero where you waste 400+ times trying to get him. Not available to everyone immediately. No t in my Heroes list. )
Dina (Was another $99 purchase hero just a week ago. You have $99 to purchase a 3 star hero? Hhhmmm? What a joke. Lilith must be insane. Again, no other way to get these heroes. So the players who do buy them all have a huge advantage over other players. Just dumb. )



What level are you? Because Tareth is available from the Hall of Legends shop, and that won't open for you until higher levels.

Most of the conjuring stone/$99 heroes are limited to a (generally) weak 3 stars unless you're crazy enough to throw more money at Lilith, so people who cave in and buy grossly overpriced heroes don't necessarily have a "huge advantage." And on top of that, conjuring stone/$99 heroes are usually made available some months after they're first released: off the top of my head, past examples are Crusher, Gizmo, Jasmine, Tareth, Shirley, Aqua, and others I'm probably forgetting.

And the thing is, not all $99 heroes are guaranteed to be strong or overpowered ,especially when they're limited to 3 stars- just look at how long it took Crusher to become actually decent. So anyone who blows money to get heroes- before anyone can figure out if they're good or not- aren't necessarily making good decisions.

There are a lot of reasons why this game is unfair and unbalanced, but the fancy-pants conjuring stone heroes isn't one of the reasons.
 
User avatar
XanderZane
Squire
Squire
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Re: Website showing all 70 heroes

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:41 pm

I'm only L65. It still wrong to having heroes exclusive to only players who can afford to purchase them. There should be other ways for players to accumulate enough soul stones to acquire ALL of these heroes. Seems the developers will only cater to the players with the largest wallets ready to be emptied. Yes, I have put some money into this game because it's a good game. Better then Heroes Charge and Heroes and Titans (I play both of these as well) in many ways. I won't shell out $99 for one hero. That's ridiculous. The game by itself isn't even worth that price. If they priced it at $10 - $20 a lot more players would make the purchase.

"And the thing is, not all $99 heroes are guaranteed to be strong or overpowered ,especially when they're limited to 3 stars"

Exactly, which is why they shouldn't be priced at $99.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Website showing all 70 heroes

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:10 pm

XanderZane wrote:
I'm only L65. It still wrong to having heroes exclusive to only players who can afford to purchase them. There should be other ways for players to accumulate enough soul stones to acquire ALL of these heroes. Seems the developers will only cater to the players with the largest wallets ready to be emptied. Yes, I have put some money into this game because it's a good game. Better then Heroes Charge and Heroes and Titans (I play both of these as well) in many ways. I won't shell out $99 for one hero. That's ridiculous. The game by itself isn't even worth that price. If they priced it at $10 - $20 a lot more players would make the purchase.

"And the thing is, not all $99 heroes are guaranteed to be strong or overpowered ,especially when they're limited to 3 stars"

Exactly, which is why they shouldn't be priced at $99.

I don't understand the argument really. With the exception of Ezio no hero is exclusive to players "who can afford to purchase them". They only are temporarily, then eventually they become available ingame for everyone. And people who buy them when there is no other way to obtain them are not really getting an advantage because they can't get soulstones for them.
 
anagrys
Squire
Squire
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Re: Website showing all 70 heroes

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Diamond chest are available to VIP11+ players, if I am not mistaken. There is one free draw per week, else it takes 400 gems to draw a chest (well, it is the rule in Heroes Charge but there is no reason why it should be that different here). There is no guarantee that the draw will give you a unique hero, you can as well get any other hero.
And by the way when she was introduced Seraphine was diamond chest hero too. I think it was the same for Wraxius, according to the official website of the game. Now you can get them respectively from grand arena and from guild.

[edit] just checked, diamond chests are for VIP11+. You want it? Just pay for it. In bonus you'll get double crucible with ability to sweep the 2nd one, you'll be able to permanently summon the goblin and the smuggler, etc.
 
Gmanju
Baron
Baron
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:05 am

Re: Website showing all 70 heroes

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:38 pm

XanderZane wrote:
I'm only L65. It still wrong to having heroes exclusive to only players who can afford to purchase them. There should be other ways for players to accumulate enough soul stones to acquire ALL of these heroes. Seems the developers will only cater to the players with the largest wallets ready to be emptied. Yes, I have put some money into this game because it's a good game. Better then Heroes Charge and Heroes and Titans (I play both of these as well) in many ways. I won't shell out $99 for one hero. That's ridiculous. The game by itself isn't even worth that price. If they priced it at $10 - $20 a lot more players would make the purchase.

"And the thing is, not all $99 heroes are guaranteed to be strong or overpowered ,especially when they're limited to 3 stars"

Exactly, which is why they shouldn't be priced at $99.


So you first complain players get a huge advantage by buying the 99$ and diamond summon heroes but then argue that they are weak. Not trying to be rude but how old are you?
 
User avatar
XanderZane
Squire
Squire
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Re: Website showing all 70 heroes

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:12 am

Gmanju wrote:
XanderZane wrote:
I'm only L65. It still wrong to having heroes exclusive to only players who can afford to purchase them. There should be other ways for players to accumulate enough soul stones to acquire ALL of these heroes. Seems the developers will only cater to the players with the largest wallets ready to be emptied. Yes, I have put some money into this game because it's a good game. Better then Heroes Charge and Heroes and Titans (I play both of these as well) in many ways. I won't shell out $99 for one hero. That's ridiculous. The game by itself isn't even worth that price. If they priced it at $10 - $20 a lot more players would make the purchase.

"And the thing is, not all $99 heroes are guaranteed to be strong or overpowered ,especially when they're limited to 3 stars"

Exactly, which is why they shouldn't be priced at $99.


So you first complain players get a huge advantage by buying the 99$ and diamond summon heroes but then argue that they are weak. Not trying to be rude but how old are you?


Older then you, I'm sure. Are you older then 1/2 a century yet? My complaint was that there were heroes out there that I couldn't even see or even knew existed. My list only shows about 54 heroes. Then come to find out you have to pay $99 to get some of these heroes or be VIP L11 to the Conjuring Chests that hold these heroes. Yes, I thought many of these heroes were better then others, but was told that wasn't the case. So if some aren't that powerful, why are people paying $99 for them? Why are some of them exclusive only to gamers who can afford to buy them? My point is that everyone should be able to acquire ALL the heroes and level them to their highest level eventually.
 
User avatar
Polt
Baron
Baron
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 5:12 am

Re: Website showing all 70 heroes

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:16 am

XanderZane wrote:
Polt wrote:
I pretty sure there 64 but I don't know witch one your missing.


There are only 54 in my game. I just counted them.

There are 64 if you look on second post of this topic they list all 64.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Website showing all 70 heroes

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:50 am

XanderZane wrote:
Gmanju wrote:
XanderZane wrote:
I'm only L65. It still wrong to having heroes exclusive to only players who can afford to purchase them. There should be other ways for players to accumulate enough soul stones to acquire ALL of these heroes. Seems the developers will only cater to the players with the largest wallets ready to be emptied. Yes, I have put some money into this game because it's a good game. Better then Heroes Charge and Heroes and Titans (I play both of these as well) in many ways. I won't shell out $99 for one hero. That's ridiculous. The game by itself isn't even worth that price. If they priced it at $10 - $20 a lot more players would make the purchase.

"And the thing is, not all $99 heroes are guaranteed to be strong or overpowered ,especially when they're limited to 3 stars"

Exactly, which is why they shouldn't be priced at $99.


So you first complain players get a huge advantage by buying the 99$ and diamond summon heroes but then argue that they are weak. Not trying to be rude but how old are you?


Older then you, I'm sure. Are you older then 1/2 a century yet? My complaint was that there were heroes out there that I couldn't even see or even knew existed. My list only shows about 54 heroes. Then come to find out you have to pay $99 to get some of these heroes or be VIP L11 to the Conjuring Chests that hold these heroes. Yes, I thought many of these heroes were better then others, but was told that wasn't the case. So if some aren't that powerful, why are people paying $99 for them? Why are some of them exclusive only to gamers who can afford to buy them? My point is that everyone should be able to acquire ALL the heroes and level them to their highest level eventually.

Like I said everyone *IS* able to acquire all the heroes eventually. With the exception of Ezio.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests