Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

VIP Questions

Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, I decided to retire my Legendary NonVip Status and finally upgrade! (I actually encourage Vip, and was bitter/jealous my phone wouldn't let me). As I discovered I might be able to buy it now! So few questions, and I'll do more research Monday when banks open:

1. What I need to buy Vip? My paypal is @ Zero and owe ebay (the parent company 18$), my bank account is closed (I 'owe' 5$ due to an error, worse case, I pay it), and not sure if google play is synced with my Virgin Mobile anymore as that phone is out of service.

Any ways, is there any way to purchase Vip with a credit card? Or do you recommend just figuring out how start back up google play? Can I even just make a new account? I'm bad in this area of the digital world. I know it's a mess, but I'm starring at a crisp 20$ bill right now, so we can find a way!

Second question: How much $ is does it take for the double treasure caves Vip Level? 50% Guild Coins? 2x CoF? Since I want to go casual after lv91, these are all I want. Maybe I'll buy more than the 30 day card per month, who knows.

Last question: I blew through 10,000 diamonds and unlocked all those pretty Exp Cheeses, thing is, I want to use them tomorrow, when my account hits 91, will they still be there tomorrow (The 14th, before 4:59 on the 15th)? Or since they are unlocked, will they Vanish?

Any ways, thanks for any help, and I'll be more constructive and less aggressive in the future!
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Attn: HengliGizmoGuy: Vip buying/Diamond Spender Question.

Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:28 am

Vesperas wrote:
1. What I need to buy Vip? My paypal is @ Zero and owe ebay (the parent company 18$), my bank account is closed (I 'owe' 5$ due to an error, worse case, I pay it), and not sure if google play is synced with my Virgin Mobile anymore as that phone is out of service.

Any ways, is there any way to purchase Vip with a credit card? Or do you recommend just figuring out how start back up google play? Can I even just make a new account? I'm bad in this area of the digital world. I know it's a mess, but I'm starring at a crisp 20$ bill right now, so we can find a way!

You can assign a credit card to your paypal account, I think that's the best thing to do.

Second question: How much $ is does it take for the double treasure caves Vip Level? 50% Guild Coins? 2x CoF? Since I want to go casual after lv91, these are all I want. Maybe I'll buy more than the 30 day card per month, who knows.

It depends on how many diamonds you buy at once, and what country you live in, but it should be something like this, give or take:
treasure caves x3 - 10$
+50% Brotherhood coins - 20$
COFx2 - 100$
treasure caves x4 - 200$

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: VIP Questions

Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:37 am

Vesperas wrote:
Hello, I decided to retire my Legendary NonVip Status and finally upgrade! (I actually encourage Vip, and was bitter/jealous my phone wouldn't let me). As I discovered I might be able to buy it now! So few questions, and I'll do more research Monday when banks open:

Last question: I blew through 10,000 diamonds and unlocked all those pretty Exp Cheeses, thing is, I want to use them tomorrow, when my account hits 91, will they still be there tomorrow (The 14th, before 4:59 on the 15th)? Or since they are unlocked, will they Vanish?

Any ways, thanks for any help, and I'll be more constructive and less aggressive in the future!

Hi, no need to create topics directing them directly to me. If you want to directly talk with me you can send a private message, but regarding your questions:

1 - You need a Google Play account with credit to buy in-game diamonds and cards. If you don't have a bank card you can always go to a Store and buy a Google Play gift card: https://play.google.com/about/giftcards/. This kind of card will give you a code that you can use to charge credits in your account.

2 - To be able to Ocuppy 3 zones in the treasure caves you need to be VIP 5 (buy 1000 diamonds).
For 50% Increase in the Guild Coins you need to be VIP 6 (buy 2000 diamonds not including bonus)
To play the Crucible of Fire twice a day you ned to be VIP 10 (buy 10.000 diamonds not including bonus)

UnsatisfiedCat
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:57 am

Tout le monde ne peut pas se vanter d'une merveilleuse vie sexuelle. J'ai parfois des problèmes d'érection au lit. J'utilise le https://pharmaciepourhommes.com/ pour résoudre ce problème. Ce médicament m'aide à oublier l'impuissance.

Cirt1941
Squire
Squire

Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:25 pm

South hunters has a discussion mail box which includes gaming VIP questions. You can also get best paper writing services and ask them related to thesis work etc. You can buy their VIP cards as well for recommendations. It includes in less cost. Check their website for more updates.

KathyLester
Squire
Squire

Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:24 pm

I appreciate your way of work you do great effort in that post but here to get the end of lease cleaning melbourne quote at a cheap rate in terms of cleaning your house.