Polt
Baron
Baron

Re: The compensation was pathetic

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:43 pm

According to what I heard has to deal with combining fragments. If you go to fragments right now and combine something the number of fragments on the right does not change at all when you combine only when you leave the fragment screen. Told there is a way to dupe because of that. Don't know specifics cause don't want to get in trouble just know that is how they are doing it.

Hobags
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:49 am

Polt wrote:
According to what I heard has to deal with combining fragments. If you go to fragments right now and combine something the number of fragments on the right does not change at all when you combine only when you leave the fragment screen. Told there is a way to dupe because of that. Don't know specifics cause don't want to get in trouble just know that is how they are doing it.

Thanks, Polt, I definitely understand your not wanting to get in trouble. If indeed this really works, I fear we're in for another bout of maintenance and very likely another rollback. Can't wait to see the kind of flak that'll produce.

Mack
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:57 am

All of this started, just so people could save seconds a week.

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that meeting. "I have a potentially game breaking patch that will save our users upwards of 10 seconds a week!" "Well done, better make this a 9 hour update, but only tell them it will be 6."

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:27 am

Mack wrote:
Willfire wrote:
I think you Vesperas expect a geek noob friki that only talks nonsense supporting the company, some insurance business has defended them both all the bad things they do

Can you put those words in to sentences please?

Ditto, not sure if this was a kuddos or an insult lol.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:18 pm

How does 800.000 help if we're gonna miss out on the 750.000 at the end of the months login rewards?

Lazerchicken
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:35 pm

In addition to the compensation not equaling what we lost in the slightest for diamonds, gold and stamina, we also lose out on the login rewards for the day they rolled back which kinda sucks too.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Lazerchicken wrote:
In addition to the compensation not equaling what we lost in the slightest for diamonds, gold and stamina, we also lose out on the login rewards for the day they rolled back which kinda sucks too.

Last day reward is only 750k and they gave you 800k! Let's see 750k + 1.5 million from cof + 600k from bounty + 800k lost from mines. So I only lost 3.5 million realistically 4 million plus, the 20% refund just feels more insulting rather have not got any gold.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue May 23, 2017 11:49 am

Reading through the old posts is more interesting than i initially thought.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue May 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Read them but stop with this reviving... -.- you are such an attention whore.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue May 23, 2017 2:11 pm

DeusEx wrote:
Read them but stop with this reviving... -.- you are such an attention whore.

too bad Reviving old posts is not against the rules of this forum, i would have thought of that as a kind request from a friend but after reading certain parts i might as well Revive as many post as i can just to mock you :P

also i just thought while reading this thread & the previous one that the new Forum members are likely to find this interesting and that's why i revived this.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk