leto
Knight
Knight

Re: The compensation was pathetic

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:05 pm

Well guys, stop wining, you got 5x30 stamina BBQ for a whole day of maintenance and a rollback, aren't you satisfied with that?
Leto
Server 63 - Wraxius
The White Dawn
Since December 2015

snapmzne
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:08 pm

how am i satisfied with that, when i actually lost my five stamina resets from yesterday which equals 600 stamina so basically they gave me a quarter back, wow i appreciate..

Mack
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Unfortunately, the F2P people benefit from the compensations, that's why they aren't pissed. I'd love the compensation if I was F2P. But it's nothing for the others. And considering this game relies on paying customers (300$ for a 4* star hero), you'd think they'd be more generous with their in game currency.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:47 pm

Mack wrote:
Unfortunately, the F2P people benefit from the compensations, that's why they aren't pissed. I'd love the compensation if I was F2P. But it's nothing for the others. And considering this game relies on paying customers (300$ for a 4* star hero), you'd think they'd be more generous with their in game currency.

Opposite, as a non Vip, I actually need things, like the 3 rare gold items I bought from the black market. Today he didn't pop up once. So in two days when I hit 91, 3 people will be boned.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Mack
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Yes, I won't even go in to the lottery of things. All the stories I've heard of awesome heroes found in CoF and treasure lost. The most pissed should be the F2P who won hard to achieve heroes in lottery (Gizmo etc.). The reason I became a paying player was for those heroes mainly. They've managed to equally alienate paying and free players alike, bravo.

Willfire
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:58 pm

I think you Vesperas expect a geek noob friki that only talks nonsense supporting the company, some insurance business has defended them both all the bad things they do

Mack
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Willfire wrote:
I think you Vesperas expect a geek noob friki that only talks nonsense supporting the company, some insurance business has defended them both all the bad things they do

Can you put those words in to sentences please?

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:22 pm

You know I think worst part is Lilith never talked to us during the whole thing and still not talking to us after. Lot on my server don't even know if worth playing today with more duping going on is today another roll back? I have not seen a single Lilith person on boards last night or today at all. On facebook has anyone seen Lilith employ say a single thing?

Mack
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Polt wrote:
You know I think worst part is Lilith never talked to us during the whole thing and still not talking to us after. Lot on my server don't even know if worth playing today with more duping going on is today another roll back? I have not seen a single Lilith person on boards last night or today at all. On facebook has anyone seen Lilith employ say a single thing?

Nope, and yes that is the worst part. They pushed the update forward 4 times, and every time the message in-game didn't change until 30+ minutes after. And only on the first push forward did they say anything online.

And yes, the last thing they have said on Facebook was this, (paraphrasing) "don't worry, nothing will go wrong during this update." Replying to a comment thinking that this update will cause the game to be unplayable. How ironic. That was almost 30 hours ago.

At least tell us something is going wrong. Because it's incredibly obvious. And now we are going in to the weekend. This'll be fun.

Hobags
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:18 pm

Polt wrote:

I'd really like to know what the duping process is -- I feel like spreading that information will force Lilith to take action when right now as far as we know, nothing is happening? Where is the communicating from Lilith at least acknowledging that things are still screwed up?