Kronus
Baron
Baron

The compensation was pathetic

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:51 pm

So let me get this straight. First of all, we lost 500 diamonds that we got yesterday for the big maintenance. Secondly, we lost a cof run completely with 2 cavern runs on a day when it was gold. We also lost 1 day of stamina which is 240 stamina+180 from the event. Now let's go to arena, another 150-300 diamonds lost there too along with coins . To top it off, double soulstones/items event is gone. Yeah thanks a lot.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: The compensation was pathetic

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Kronus wrote:
So let me get this straight. First of all, we lost 500 diamonds that we got yesterday for the big maintenance. Secondly, we lost a cof run completely with 2 cavern runs on a day when it was gold. We also lost 1 day of stamina which is 240 stamina+180 from the event. Now let's go to arena, another 150-300 diamonds lost there too along with coins . To top it off, double soulstones/items event is gone. Yeah thanks a lot.

Considering I spend diamonds on gold items, the double drop is basically worth 1700diamonds alone. Don't worry, you can still buy the 300$ Hunter to support thier R&D team so the can destroy a days work to let you equip 3 hunters tops a month 10 seconds faster.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:58 pm

Not everyone lost the 500 diamond compensation those that could not log on yesterday still got it.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Polt wrote:
Not everyone lost the 500 diamond compensation those that could not log on yesterday still got it.

Are you kidding me?

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:09 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Polt wrote:

Are you kidding me?

If you read my topic, youll see it's why attributed a 1.5 for the people WHO DIDN'T WASTE AN ENTIRE DAY.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Vesperas wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Polt wrote:

Are you kidding me?

If you read my topic, youll see it's why attributed a 1.5 for the people WHO DIDN'T WASTE AN ENTIRE DAY.

It's the other way around, people who "wasted" the day are the ones getting it. In any case, in the end everyone wasted the day, except not everyone got the diamonds.

snapmzne
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:15 pm

yeah but what really annoys me.. is that the double drop / double shard event got turned off and now that i have finished and spent all my stamina for today... they suddenly turned it on! LIKE WTF! i got scammed by the developers so hard.

divino
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:17 pm

CAn't be more agree. A true compensation should include the "compensation" they already given PLUS the lost day, that is:

double stamina, double dailies, double login rewars, double COF run, double money or exp in mines, double opening of chest, double bountuy caverns and dojo, double HOL tries etc etc I have lost alone in gold from mines more than double than the stupid 800k gold compensation

STRYFE
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Yeah. This rollback, everything we lost from yesterday plus now the broken campaign and soul double drops... the compensation of 1000 gems, a million gold and some meatballs NOWHERE NEAR COVERS what a lot of players are having to deal with. We need a better compensation. And we need it soon.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:33 pm

divino wrote:
CAn't be more agree. A true compensation should include the "compensation" they already given PLUS the lost day, that is:

double stamina, double dailies, double login rewars, double COF run, double money or exp in mines, double opening of chest, double bountuy caverns and dojo, double HOL tries etc etc I have lost alone in gold from mines more than double than the stupid 800k gold compensation

I'd say give this guy a cookie, but lilith already gave you 5 meatballs lol.