Mack
Squire
Squire

Re: You are the worst company

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:48 pm

But all of this is beside the point. They messed up huge, hardly any customer service/updates during the mess up. Then after they fix some of the issues caused by the update, they punish their target audience.

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:59 am

If you all truly agree on this the answer is simple.Quit the game and DONT pay for it anymore. Very simple solution.

Mack
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:33 am

Holydoc wrote:
If you all truly agree on this the answer is simple.Quit the game and DONT pay for it anymore. Very simple solution.

I won't be paying for it anymore. Thank you for your valuable input in the matter.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:41 am

Thedoctor wrote:
First of all i think this thread represent more than 70%of your players. I 'm tired of your shitty work. Played the game for almost 1 year now and every maintenance you do is even worst than the last one. With all the money earn(justo see the crazy price of an 4* héroes 300€) you are not capable to hire the best staff? Your company is a joke. The balance between the money you ask and the quality you give us is shitty. Not to say about your customers support wich is almost invisible. I ser you answer all the positive commentary con fbk, bit when the ppl complain about something you justo hide. You dont know to listen to the ppl who help raising this game every day. Yes, us,the players who spend money. I tope you have eggs and don t delete this post

I wholeheartedly agree.