Thedoctor
Squire
Squire

You are the worst company

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:44 pm

First of all i think this thread represent more than 70%of your players. I 'm tired of your shitty work. Played the game for almost 1 year now and every maintenance you do is even worst than the last one. With all the money earn(justo see the crazy price of an 4* héroes 300€) you are not capable to hire the best staff? Your company is a joke. The balance between the money you ask and the quality you give us is shitty. Not to say about your customers support wich is almost invisible. I ser you answer all the positive commentary con fbk, bit when the ppl complain about something you justo hide. You dont know to listen to the ppl who help raising this game every day. Yes, us,the players who spend money. I tope you have eggs and don t delete this post

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: You are the worst company

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:27 pm

Blame sheep/ant like people in my sig for buying everything every month. They don't care.

The 2 problems they fixed only applied to these top players any ways, 2nd CoF raid and Autoequip are pointless to your average player, and were a result of these over privileged players crying.

Wahhh! I want a potentially game breaking patch so I can save 10 seconds to auto equip Wahhh!
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

ThorAres
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:57 pm

The autofuse and cof sweep were what in game development is called a quality of life improvement. Can complain about it but its something that should have been there from the beginning since competeing games already had it. As far as worst company i will admit they have made some errors but trust me there are many worst developers. Go try out a DeNa game for awhile and youll quickly change your tune about lilith.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:25 pm

This is by far not the worst company for games. Prophecy games witch use to be R&A games when I played games there actually charged to get abilities to fix there worst class in one there games. Only problem with that is when you bought the fixes it actually made the class even worst and they told everyone oh well no refunds. Then the said they would nerf best class to make little more even and they ended up making that class 20 times stronger then use to be that could solo raid content. That is when I quit and swore never to play another of there games.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:31 pm

ThorAres wrote:
The autofuse and cof sweep were what in game development is called a quality of life improvement. Can complain about it but its something that should have been there from the beginning since competeing games already had it. As far as worst company i will admit they have made some errors but trust me there are many worst developers. Go try out a DeNa game for awhile and youll quickly change your tune about lilith.

1. A 2nd CoF makes gold management a joke, any selfless person to values the integrity of balance would agrre. I do not sympathize with people who pay to get ahead, then cry all the OP bonuses aren't just handed to them.
2. Auto Equip is a feature that saves up to a minute a month, any sane person who thinks the rollback was worth wasting an entire day is the very privileged crybaby I'm refering to.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Mack
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:33 pm

I agree that COF sweep is nice improvement for us VIP, but really only saves 10-20 minutes a day. But as mentioned many times, the Autofuse is just idiotic, and I'm stunned how it became a priority. Even if you spend tens of thousands of real life dollars on this game, it would save you seconds a day. The average 20-200$ VIP players, seconds a week. F2P seconds a month.

Yet that takes priority over the horrible chat system. And and of course after all this, they want us to pay 300$ for a 4* hero we aren't even sure is great. Twice as much as ridiculously overpowered 7* Ezio.

They got their priorities straight.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Mack gets it.

ThorAres
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Vesperas wrote:
ThorAres wrote:

1. A 2nd CoF makes gold management a joke, any selfless person to values the integrity of balance would agrre. I do not sympathize with people who pay to get ahead, then cry all the OP bonuses aren't just handed to them.
2. Auto Equip is a feature that saves up to a minute a month, any sane person who thinks the rollback was worth wasting an entire day is the very privileged crybaby I'm refering to.

The rollback had nothing to do with these changes nor did it have to do with the ios issues. The rollback was due to item duping and instead of checking logs to see who did it they decided to reset the whole thing instead. Not a wise move imo but the one they chose. As far as your incessant repeating of the word crybabies ill once again point out the sweep and auto fuse were quality of life improvements just like the ui change was. It had nothing to do with people whining about it and everything to do with matching the feature set of competing games. As for myself ive been f2p and some games and p2w in others all dependent on how the game is set. This game from my perspective toes that line extremely well and better than most games of its ilk.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Thor, was there a dupe glitch before the update that included auto fuse? No?

Hmm. Hmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mack
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Haha, and they still even managed to mess up the UI change. They had the rating number overlaid on other other words and the ability name is going in to the "+" box. They did fix the rating number, but still couldn't figure out the latter.