Mack
Squire
Squire

Re: Did not get compensation for roll back

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Raven,

How would you suggest compensation be handled? It can't just be a set number for everyone. F2P players who might not even have played yesterday shouldn't get the same as someone who spent thousands of diamonds, millions of gold, hours of time, etc.

Unity
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Raven, is it possible that Lilith Games could face a lawsuit over this?

TheRaven476
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:57 pm

I can't even think of compensation....... Honestly it's so arbitrary because every user would have lost something different. I don't know what would have made people happy. Some grand gesture like refunding anyone that bought Dina, and giving her out for free? That would make people literally go wow probably and stem some anger. Something like an MMO is easy because you can quantify what people lost, if servers were down for a week, give everyone a free month. Clearly give them more than what they lost. WHen i was a young one, I worked at a movie theatre. If something broke, each person got 2 free movie passes, not just one. Always do more. But back to my original point, it's so arbitrary deciding "What was lost".

Regarding the lawsuits it would be difficult..... You would again have to quantify what was lost, then go through the massive civil court case to get it resolved, which takes years so long that most people wouldn't care, and would cost more than it's worth. Even as a class action lawsuit, I think America is what 3X the damages get paid out if the case wins? So lets say you lost 1,000 diamonds worth. That's about 10$ worth of diamonds. People are going to go through that to get 30$? Not gonna happen. Lawsuits make the bulk of thier money off "Pain and Suffering" as opposed to actual quantifiable monetary losses. It's not loosing the 1,000 of product, its' the "Pain and suffering an expert values at 100,000s of dollars) that makes them worth while. Good luck getting that in a lawsuit for a mobile game ahhahahahhaha People would be better off disputing the recent charges to their credit card and claiming that they were not given the goods/services they were promised. Since the responsibility is always on the company to prove they gave the agreed upon service EXACTLY.

Mack
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:09 pm

It just sucks all around! And gotta love the customer service. Yesterday around this time was the last time they responded to anything on Facebook. The last one ironically being "don't worry that is not going to happen" to a post implying downtime/something going wrong because of this update.

They pushed the update I think 3 or 4 times forward, each time 1-2 hours longer, and only updating the first time online. I feel like they only have like 2 employees.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:16 pm

If you really think that they went against there service agreement you could always file a complaint with the better business bureuro would do lot more then a lawsuit that cost you more then would get.

Treewolf00
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:22 pm

You people talking about lawsuits are some of the most ignorant sobs I have ever seen. Crybaby assholes. It's a game. Get over it. I bet you are the kids who got bullied in school. You are the worst type of people.

Mack
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:46 pm

One random guy had a one line inquiry about a lawsuit, another smarter guy answered him.

But your jumps to conclusion for the rest of your comments aren't even worth commenting on.

JamesElder
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:25 am

TheRaven476 wrote:
Like some high school kids are trying to run their first online app. Not a company making millions and millions.

My favorite high school app - domyhomework4me
Many years ago students had no opportunity to use online applications without which our life would be very complicated in studying now.
Due to this app I can get my homework done any time.

Sescer
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:13 am

Couldn't find it in AppStore and your site is not functioning properly.
but anyway you could install something like that https://appsbetting.in/unibet-app/ to get free bets on different kind of sports