Polt
Baron
Baron

Did not get compensation for roll back

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:27 pm

I got no compensation, the double drop is gone as well as diamond spending that was there yesterday. Also lost the 500 diamond compensation for yesterdays update that had got. My mines are broke I cannot use them at all. What else did you guys f up.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Did not get compensation for roll back

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:39 pm

But privileged crybabies get to equip their 300$ hunter 10 seconds faster and can raid the CoF, that's not worth it?
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:42 pm

If you could not log on yesterday you get the 500 diamond compensation for maintence if you did log on yesterday you do not get the compensation how the hell is this fair.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:55 pm

They also stripped away the 2x items and my RNG gave me a shi77ier gold chest and doubt I'll get lucky and hit TWO black markers. Yay, I suffer because idiots bought an iphone and cried!
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:57 pm

I'm not mad, but it's just apparent that the 2 VERY minor things they fixed because everyone cried caused more problems and alienated even more people.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:10 pm

Wow I lost guild coins too. We finished chapter 14 raid yesterday and I got 2000 guild coins. The shards bought with it is gone, the coins are not there, and raid is closed so showing was beat, and my guild coins is 0.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:14 pm

Yea, the only way this rollback would help anyone is if they pulled a 3 star out of the diamond chest lol.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:21 pm

Only thing that did not get broke with this maintence is that 300 dollar hero go figure.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Polt wrote:
Only thing that did not get broke with this maintence is that 300 dollar hero go figure.

So Arclight can be hapy? That's fair, he's putting Lilly's Kids through college :P

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Polt wrote:
I got no compensation, the double drop is gone as well as diamond spending that was there yesterday. Also lost the 500 diamond compensation for yesterdays update that had got. My mines are broke I cannot use them at all. What else did you guys f up.

I got compensation - 1000 diamonds as they said - but only 800k coins and not 3.5 million as promised.

Double drop is indeed gone.

Mines seemed to be broken but it seems all heroes that were mining are marked as being defending mines, you can pull them back although whatever you were mining you will not get anything...