MrTrainee
Squire
Squire

I need Lilith to rescue me from the evil doctors!

Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:55 pm

I saw that Dina was the new hero and really wanted her on my team. I went to my local doctor and told him i needed to sell one of my kidneys. He asked me why, and I explained that 180 soulstones cost 300$. He told me that he will not allow me to sell my kidney! Would you believe his arrogance?! Who's he to tell me what to do with my body! Angry and bitter, i returned home and began to research the dark net on how to sell my kidney on the black market. I fell asleep still clutching the mouse tightly in my hand. I awoke to the sound of incessant knocking on the door. There stood three strongly-built men, explaining they were social workers. It seems that snitch of a doctor ratted on me... They asked me a bunch of questions and when I explained myself, they gave me sad condescending looks. Those "oh you poor soul" faces, you know the kind... That only served to make me angrier, I didn't need their pity. The conversion became heated, it escalated to a loud argument. I told them to get out of my house but I was outnumbered. They pulled out a needle and injected something to subdue me... I woke up in a padded room, doctors and psychiatrists looked me over, appraising me. When they realised i was awake they asked me more and more questions. They were talking about addiction, insanity... ME! INSANE?! I argued with them! Telling them that Lilith needs me, i was only doing as i was told! They said i was hallucinating, that no one would ask for 300$ just for one character out of 50. They said i was a danger to myself and to others. Would you believe their audacity?! Anyway, now I'm stuck in this asylum, i lost my job, my girlfriend left me for a Dota player (but then again she still thinks i sold my soul to the biblical Lilith so who needs her, right? ) and my family wouldn't even look at me, not wanting to be associated with a "madman". I need Lilith to send a signed legal document telling the doctors to release me because I'm not crazy and Dina really does cost 300$. I also need them to tell the doctors to allow me to sell my kidney so i could afford her. Thank you for you assistance in this grievous matter!
Last edited by MrTrainee on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Re: I need Lilith to rescue me from the evil doctors!

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:36 am

Or just get a decent job so you can afford it. Complaining about the price of a luxury item is incredibly asinine. If you think the price is too high then wait until it's free. Whiney little prick.

MrTrainee
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:39 am

Before being thrown in the terrible asylum i did have a proper job and i could afford it. Doesn't make the price right, not for me and not for the richest man alive. There are PC and console games that took years of hard work by many many ppl and they only cost 60 bucks with their expansions costing five to ten. No way in hell you can justify this, none of your arguments will be valid. (prick[and you're wrong in assuming I'm little, your powers of assumption are severely lacking])

Hobags
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:15 am

I for one think your post is funny, plus I have to agree that it's pretty steep to ask $300 for a 4* hero. However, that's just how I feel, so I don't buy it; others obviously do, and that's their prerogative. Meanwhile, thanks for making me smile.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:35 am

MrTrainee wrote:
I saw that Dina was the new hero and really wanted her on my team. I went to my local doctor and told him i needed to sell one of my kidneys. He asked me why, and I explained that 180 soulstones cost 300$. He told me that he will not allow me to sell my kidney! Would you believe his arrogance?! Who's he to tell me what to do with my body! Angry and bitter, i returned home and began to research the dark net on how to sell my kidney on the black market. I fell asleep still clutching the mouse tightly in my hand. I awoke to the sound of incessant knocking on the door. There stood three strongly-built men, explaining they were social workers. It seems that snitch of a doctor ratted on me... They asked me a bunch of questions and when I explained myself, they gave me sad condescending looks. Those "oh you poor soul" faces, you know the kind... That only served to make me angrier, I didn't need their pity. The conversion became heated, it escalated to a loud argument. I told them to get out of my house but I was outnumbered. They pulled out a needle and injected something to subdue me... I woke up in a padded room, doctors and psychiatrists looked me over, appraising me. When they realised i was awake they asked me more and more questions. They were talking about addiction, insanity... ME! INSANE?! I argued with them! Telling them that Lilith needs me, i was only doing as i was told! They said i was hallucinating, that no one would ask for 300$ just for one character out of 50. They said i was a danger to myself and to others. Would you believe their audacity?! Anyway, now I'm stuck in this asylum, i lost my job, my girlfriend left me for a Dota player (but then again she still thinks i sold my soul to the biblical Lilith so who needs her, right? ) and my family wouldn't even look at me, not wanting to be associated with a "madman". I need Lilith to send a signed legal document telling the doctors to release me because I'm not crazy and Dina really does cost 300$. I also need them to tell the doctors to allow me to sell my kidney so i could afford her. Thank you for you assistance in this grievous matter!

You're good man :D ROFLMFAO

MrTrainee
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:29 am

Hobags wrote:
I for one think your post is funny, plus I have to agree that it's pretty steep to ask $300 for a 4* hero. However, that's just how I feel, so I don't buy it; others obviously do, and that's their prerogative. Meanwhile, thanks for making me smile.

Yeah, it's not like I'm not a paying member, I'm VIP14 half way to 15 for Christ sake and i still think it makes no sense at all. Glad I could make you smile though, that was the purpose of the post, to make light of an annoying subject :)

divino
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:47 am

Archer4848 wrote:
Or just get a decent job so you can afford it. Complaining about the price of a luxury item is incredibly asinine. If you think the price is too high then wait until it's free. Whiney little prick.

I have a very very decent job, but no way im gonna pay for a digital toon same amount of a PS4.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:57 am

While it's way over priced it's still up to the developers and seems like enough people get the hero for them to not want to lower their prices. A one handed weapon in Diablo 3 sold for 11 000$ so keep things in perspective.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:03 pm

People buy the 100 dollar 3* have never even heard of anyone buying the hero 4*.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Archer4848 wrote:

I'd rather be a whiney prick than a clueless simpleton.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.