Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Maintenance..

Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:30 pm

From 6 pdt to 7. From 7 to 9. Come on.. Can they at least update us on what is happening? Is this the cancellation of the merge that slowed them? The merge they shouldve thought through BEFORE the maintenance?

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: Maintenance..

Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:00 pm

Zentor wrote:
From 6 pdt to 7. From 7 to 9. Come on.. Can they at least update us on what is happening? Is this the cancellation of the merge that slowed them? The merge they shouldve thought through BEFORE the maintenance?

take a walk dude ))

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:51 pm

InhaleExhale wrote:
Zentor wrote:

take a walk dude ))

This is not what I asked and is not the point. Keep your pointless comments.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:06 pm

The wait is soo frustrating.

Lazerchicken
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Now 45 min later than advertised on the login screen... game still not back up. And their Facebook page contains absolutely no details.

assenko
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:54 pm

I'm sorry, but for game that milks so much money every month from donating users this is unacceptable. If this gets usual measly 100 diamonds compensation i'm not investing a single dime any more.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:34 am

Zentor wrote:
InhaleExhale wrote:
Zentor wrote:

take a walk dude ))

This is not what I asked and is not the point. Keep your pointless comments.

my comment is not more pointless than your topic imho... let's cry about game is off = we will make it work that way )))

but from the other hand - if you take a walk you can change your thoughts on other object, so maybe my comment isnt so pointless))))

the update i so long because they need to test the new ingame features - why is that so hard to understand??? the servers are just offline - and one or two are on where testers are testing, when every thing is OK - they run the update in a few minutes and ON the servers - I see this like that

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:36 am

This is insane server down almost 6 hours for a maintence to fix last update. Guilds are saying they posted on facebook that rolling back all accounts 24 hours now for those of us that did play. This is just totally nuts.
Last edited by Polt on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:39 am

Polt wrote:
This is insane server down almost 6 hours for a intense to fix last update. Guilds are saying they posted on facebook that rolling back all accounts 24 hours now for those of us that did play. This is just totally nuts.

That seems highly unlikely, especially as they haven't said that :-P

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:43 am

They have said 24 hour roll back cause people found a way to cheat while servers where up. They are saying they will compensate for roll back but we loose a day on monthly sign in.