TheOutcast
Squire
Squire

Gale or Baltor?

Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Hi guys first of all let me know if there is already a topic like this, don't want to make double topics.
So I wanted to upgrade a physical hero at this point of the game (besides the OP Riley, Garrick & Tholin) and everyone everywhere loves Gale so I decided to upgrade her but I still don't see this awesomeness in her if we are talking DPS, I mean I have a Baltor 7 levels behind her that almost doubles her DPS!
I know she's great cause of her silence and physical boost but
WHAT DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK?!
GALE OR BALTOR?
I mean Baltor has a SELF physical boost so I think you can put him almost anywhere, even in a mix team and his damage is HUGE! Has all 4 attacks!

I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!
..The time will come..

BjornBlut
Squire
Squire

Re: Gale or Baltor?

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:10 pm

Baltor is a boss looking guy but sadly he is trumped by Gale she offers her damage boost to an entire physical team where as Baltor is just for himself. That team wide boost can not be understated as I run Gale with Riley, Ezio, and switch between Garrick or Leah to round out the team based on single target or aoe damage needs. Also jasmine is there but well she's Jasmine so nuff said.

TheOutcast
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:09 pm

BjornBlut wrote:
Baltor is a boss looking guy but sadly he is trumped by Gale she offers her damage boost to an entire physical team where as Baltor is just for himself. That team wide boost can not be understated as I run Gale with Riley, Ezio, and switch between Garrick or Leah to round out the team based on single target or aoe damage needs. Also jasmine is there but well she's Jasmine so nuff said.

Sure Gale's phy boost is great but what if you have a mixed team and want major damage I mean there are a lot of pics around seeing Baltor almost double Gale's total damage!
Is it still worth if you have lets say, Arachna, Garrick, Seraphine, & Jasmine?
..The time will come..

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:05 pm

If you're talking about arena Gale is better by a mile. Her silence is brutal and her ult does massive burst dmg at lvl 90 7 stars. She is one of the best end game heroes period. Baltor does a lot of steady dmg but is easily countered and killed and winds up just feeding enemy heroes energy because he lacks burst.

TheOutcast
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:57 am

His abilities ARE burst damage, his Crit and Hit are better then Gale and so are his Health, Phy armor and lifesteal! Do YOU have a 7 star Baltor?
http://www.soulhuntersgame.com/herodetail43.html Baltor
http://www.soulhuntersgame.com/herodetail11.html Gale
..The time will come..

Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Gale all the way. Hers end game scaling is amazing.

TheOutcast
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:36 pm

Ok well I guess the case is closed then.. :-|
..The time will come..

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Baltor is trash. Insta-win when against him.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:45 pm

Pretty rude response. Sorry I tried to help you out. Gale is better. Do whatever you want.